Hi my Name is Mark and I'm only 8 months in to following my faith . I wish for everyone to have a beautiful blessed day.
Hi my Name is Mark and I'm only 8 months in to following my faith . I wish for everyone to have a beautiful blessed day.
I'm only 8 months in to following my faith .
Welcome Mark to Christian Chat. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you.Hi my Name is Mark and I'm only 8 months in to following my faith . I wish for everyone to have a beautiful blessed day.
Thank you so very much .Welcome Mark to Christian Chat. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
(KJV Revelation 22:14) "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."
Thank you to everyone for welcoming me , I really do appreciate you .Hi my Name is Mark and I'm only 8 months in to following my faith . I wish for everyone to have a beautiful blessed day.
Thank you so muchHi Sarnie Welcome to CC, glad you joined us! Have a browse around the Forums, jump in when ready and meet some fellow believers. God bless you and your endeavors![]()