I know who shot John F. Kennedy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

overthechill

Originally, on November 22, 1963, when shots were fired at the presidential limosine, only 1 bullet struck the President. John Kennedy was hit by a bullet in the back just below the neck and to the President's right shoulder blade. The bullet passed through him and struck Governor Connolly who was seated in front of the President. Both men were rushed to Parkland Memorial Hospital and both men survived.

Because the President's injury was grave, he was transfered to Bethesda Hospital in Maryland undergoing surgery and later convelesced at Camp David while the country followed and agonized his every move. John Kennedy earned great popularity largely because of the attempted assassination and was reelected to President in 64 by the largest landslide in American history. So popular was the reelected President that he won over congressional approval to move up the moon walk date from "before the decade's end" of the sixties to 1965. Lo and behold, the country and NASA rose to the occasion and American not only walked the surface of the moon in 65, but also had sights set on Mars by 66'. The President's popularity by this time had only increased.

New technology was growing in leaps and bounds because of all the space travel. There was no Viet Nam war, no loss of 58,000 young men and women, no riots, no killing of Martin L. King, and his brother Bobby was doing quite well. In fact, by 1968, the congress and nation had decided to abandon the 2 term president ruling to lengthen JFK's term in office. He was again re-elected in a landslide, and astronauts congragulated him by television from Mars.

New and strange technologies had developed and other countries wished to be a part of the U.S. success. All of North America later became part of the American States and South America soon followed along with Africa and Australia. European countries under the influence of the UK, finally joined in and the United Continental Reformation was formed in 1970 under the leadership of John F. Kennedy and by then, Martin Luther King. Together these two men and the UCR became the foremost technology leaders of the world while Russia and China only.......worried.

During this time Russia and China became allies and formed the RCA - Russia/China Alliance. John Kennedy was not in favor of this alliance and used his popularity to pass economic sanctions against the RCA. Soon, a military barrier was formed so that the RCA's exports and imports were blocked altogether and the Chinese citizen soon rebelled because they were starving. War soon broke out with the RCA capturing parts of europe and the middle east. Because the RCA was looked upon as a justified and righteous rebel organization only protecting their starving citizens from the UCR, many reformation countries abandoned the UCR incuding Africa wherer MLK parted ways with the UCR and JFK.

Kennedy decided then to use some of this vast technology to destroy those countries that left the UCR and did so by bombing South Africa, Sydney Australia, and Paris France with nuclear arsonal . Because Paris was completely destroyed, the UK seperated itself from the UCR and formed alliances with Africa and Australia. Soon other countries switched alliances, but the UCR was undeterred and destroyed all those countries and people who would abandon them and John Kennedy. By 1973, most of the world was at war and John Kennedy ruled that no election would take place and he would remain at the throne.

With war raging in November of 75, John Kennedy was pouring through strategies and reading the enemies new fronts and studying maps with his military generals. When his generals told him that what he was ordering (the complete destruction of all central Europe) was impossible and that the war was all but lost, Kennedy in his despair ordered them all to leave. It was early in the morning of November 22, 1975 that Kennedy sat alone in his HQ office at Havanna Cuba that he remembered that day in 63. He began to contemplate all that had happened since. He tried to pray to God but had had turned his back on Him and never knew why until this most reflective day. John Kennedy realized that he must be the anti-christ he had read so much about.

With this realization, JFK used some little known technology developed after the first Mars landing. The machine was called a LOOPER - a Logistical and Operational Occomilator Personnel Emergency Retrieval. This machine could actually take molecular masses and reform them in another time.....that's right, a time machine. Though it had only been tested a few times on humans and deceased humans at that, JFK decided to take a little trip himself. He would go back in time to 1963 and pay himself a visit in Dallas.

Repenting of all his sins, he boarded the LOOPER with a rifle, and seemingly instantaneously he found himself on a grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza and saw a presidential limosine turn a corner with himself and his young wife inside. When Kennedy heard the first couple of shots fired and then saw (himself) grab his neck from the wound, he aimed his rifle at the head of his own past and fired. The bullet, as we know, was the the fatal shot to the head. When the president died, all future died with him and the future John Fitzgerald Kennedy disappeared leaving only a puff of nirvana smoke.

I'm glad to have this off my chest.

D

djness

I'm .....<gone>.

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
question-mark10 (1).jpg ...........

BillyTheKid

Feb 17, 2009
This isn't a conspiracy theory....this is just weird lol

May 26, 2013
Thanks. I Always Wondered Who Really Did It. Maybe You Would Like To Watch This Movie. Highly Realistic, Setting a New Standard For Documentary! [video=youtube;iwsqFR5bh6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwsqFR5bh6Q[/video]

R

richie_2uk

Errrm Okay! And this is Christianity today? LOL and the meaning of this thread is???? LOL I mean really? LOL

O

overthechill

thanks dude. This kind of thing was inevitable.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
this is quite possibly the greatest thread in this forum. I would watch this movie.

T

Tintin

Nice piece of fiction. Otherwise, a load of bollocks.

J

jimmydiggs

Time travel not possible as long as logic still stands.

Party officially pooped.

R

RuthieB

And this is why I love conspiracy theories!!, they are way more fun than most books.

zone

Jun 13, 2010

so do i.

1still_waters

All I know is that lizards blend into green grass really well.

I can't reveal more for fear of being fired.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Here's the problem with you theory. If he traveled back and killed himself, then that would mean that he never lived to develop the time travel technology, therefore he never could have time traveled. It's a time parodox.

O

overthechill

Here's the problem with you theory. If he traveled back and killed himself, then that would mean that he never lived to develop the time travel technology, therefore he never could have time traveled. It's a time parodox.
You have apparently not assimilated. Believe what you have read. Your resistance is futile.

O

overthechill

so do i.
Did that mean "so do I" ...love conspiracy theories or "so do I".....know who shot JFK? Cause, like, I just told you who shot him and all but I always hold out that I'm wrong. About practically everything.

T

Tintin

Why should I believe your nonsense, if you can't even get the year for the moonwalk right? Interesting piece of sci-fi alternative history though.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Inly if you subscribe to that particularly linear theory of time travel. There is also the multiverse theory. This is rather well shown by X-men comics and Star Trek(2009).

J

jimmydiggs

Inly if you subscribe to that particularly linear theory of time travel. There is also the multiverse theory. This is rather well shown by X-men comics and Star Trek(2009).
Multiverse doesn't work.