I Know

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seanoflongbeach

Well-known member
Aug 14, 2025
483
277
63
Long Beach
www.lnk.bio
I know I probably ask for prayers on this every few days but sometimes doors need to be shotgunned prayer opened.

Just seeing if you guys would pray for better relationships with family and friends.

Also, if you can pray for my sister, her baby boy (my nephew) and her husband. They are being sued at the moment and I pray they win that case.

Also, if you can pray that any emotional trauma I’m experiencing heals, I’d appreciate it.

Thank you in advanced.
 
prayers for your sister and brother in law. My brother was in a nasty lawsuit and it cost him dearly. It can be quite expensive to get legal help.
 
GFHlItnXkAAOdcd.jpg
I pray that there comes a significant family and friend reconciliation
that hopefully will bring about peace and well-being for all involved.


I pray for any emotional unrest to be silenced and that a calmness
to be forecoming in all the coming and going of each day.
'Amen'
man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg