I left my husband

  • Thread starter Thread starter SolR90
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SolR90

Guest
Im so sad.... im sad with him and im sad without him. I grabbed all my things and packed my car and just left. I need prayer. He watched me pack and he watched me cry and all he said was that i was irritating. I hate my life with him, but i can't be without him. Please God give me strength, i just don't know what to do any more. Im sick of living with his parents, im sick of crying alone all the time and he just telling me that im annoying and hates being around me. He tells me if i have a problem to go find someone else to talk about it with because he doesn't care. I slept on the wooden floor last night and he just laughed at me.... all i could think of is "why be with someone who just does NOT care about me" so i packed and left, but im already wanting to be with him. I don't really have any where to go tonight.... please pray i find somewhere. All i want is a better life, all i want is to feel comfortable and happy. I just want to be "loved", like when i cry, i want to be held, when im sad, i want to be comforted. Not laughed at.
 
Im so sad.... im sad with him and im sad without him. I grabbed all my things and packed my car and just left. I need prayer. He watched me pack and he watched me cry and all he said was that i was irritating. I hate my life with him, but i can't be without him. Please God give me strength, i just don't know what to do any more. Im sick of living with his parents, im sick of crying alone all the time and he just telling me that im annoying and hates being around me. He tells me if i have a problem to go find someone else to talk about it with because he doesn't care. I slept on the wooden floor last night and he just laughed at me.... all i could think of is "why be with someone who just does NOT care about me" so i packed and left, but im already wanting to be with him. I don't really have any where to go tonight.... please pray i find somewhere. All i want is a better life, all i want is to feel comfortable and happy. I just want to be "loved", like when i cry, i want to be held, when im sad, i want to be comforted. Not laughed at.

I'm very sorry to hear all this. :(
 
Jesus please embrace your child. Let her know without a doubt she is loved by you. That you value her and that she is your treasured daughter. God we ask you to give her wisdom, poise, grace, patience and love. Lord I ask you to heal her heart and mind. I ask you to dry her tears and turn her sorrow into the joy you have promised. Jesus we ask that your will be done. Amen.
 
Re: Dear Sister, God has a wonderful life waiting for you

Dear Sister Mari, It is a shameful man who would treat any woman like that. He must be evil, he is definatly not someone you want to be with. All he will do if you go back is use abuse and hurt you more, laughing all the time at what you will put up with.

God has a real man out there waiting for you, if that's what you want. He definately has a wonderful life waiting for you. Get close to God, you will never experience a greater love.

Go find your Christian Brothers and Sisters, spend time with them, they will be a great help to you right now.

Talk to you Father God often, Read His word (prayerfully) a bit everyday. Soon, you will have forgotten this hateful person even exists!

I pray dear Lord Jesus lay your hands upon this woman, cast off all negative, doubting spirits, heal her mentally, physically, spiritually, fill her with peace, tranquility, joy, and provide richly for her, in Jesus name, Amen.

Love in Jesus
bro Gary






Im so sad.... im sad with him and im sad without him. I grabbed all my things and packed my car and just left. I need prayer. He watched me pack and he watched me cry and all he said was that i was irritating. I hate my life with him, but i can't be without him. Please God give me strength, i just don't know what to do any more. Im sick of living with his parents, im sick of crying alone all the time and he just telling me that im annoying and hates being around me. He tells me if i have a problem to go find someone else to talk about it with because he doesn't care. I slept on the wooden floor last night and he just laughed at me.... all i could think of is "why be with someone who just does NOT care about me" so i packed and left, but im already wanting to be with him. I don't really have any where to go tonight.... please pray i find somewhere. All i want is a better life, all i want is to feel comfortable and happy. I just want to be "loved", like when i cry, i want to be held, when im sad, i want to be comforted. Not laughed at.
 
Im so sad.... im sad with him and im sad without him. I grabbed all my things and packed my car and just left. I need prayer. He watched me pack and he watched me cry and all he said was that i was irritating. I hate my life with him, but i can't be without him. Please God give me strength, i just don't know what to do any more. Im sick of living with his parents, im sick of crying alone all the time and he just telling me that im annoying and hates being around me. He tells me if i have a problem to go find someone else to talk about it with because he doesn't care. I slept on the wooden floor last night and he just laughed at me.... all i could think of is "why be with someone who just does NOT care about me" so i packed and left, but im already wanting to be with him. I don't really have any where to go tonight.... please pray i find somewhere. All i want is a better life, all i want is to feel comfortable and happy. I just want to be "loved", like when i cry, i want to be held, when im sad, i want to be comforted. Not laughed at.

look at it this way you left your {insert word} of a boy friend to me things are already looking good for you
 
Honey, you don't need that man. You need GOD!!! He is our soulmate and he will never hurt us!

I'll keep you in my prayers. :)
 
Im so sad.... im sad with him and im sad without him. I grabbed all my things and packed my car and just left. I need prayer. He watched me pack and he watched me cry and all he said was that i was irritating. I hate my life with him, but i can't be without him. Please God give me strength, i just don't know what to do any more. Im sick of living with his parents, im sick of crying alone all the time and he just telling me that im annoying and hates being around me. He tells me if i have a problem to go find someone else to talk about it with because he doesn't care. I slept on the wooden floor last night and he just laughed at me.... all i could think of is "why be with someone who just does NOT care about me" so i packed and left, but im already wanting to be with him. I don't really have any where to go tonight.... please pray i find somewhere. All i want is a better life, all i want is to feel comfortable and happy. I just want to be "loved", like when i cry, i want to be held, when im sad, i want to be comforted. Not laughed at.

My friend. I love you in Jesus Christ.

It is a very hard time for married couples. Satan is trying everything he can my friend. We are not dealing with people anymore, never have been really. It is a time of war my friend. Satan does not care for you nor your feelings, he is being that harsh. And anyone that has tried to hold on to the things of this world are loosing them. And along with this comes bitterness, envying and strife.

But you know what Jesus promised you. He said, GREATER IS HE THAT IS WITHIN YOU THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD!!

Jesus feels your heavy heart. He feels it because it is the same way between him and the world. He has done all he can to show he cares, but he is constantly being rejected. I feel as if no one is listening. As if no one wants love, they just want my soul. My soul is heavy, my heart desires to faint. But Jesus Christ restores my soul. He lifts me up. He brings liberty the captives.

When we are down this weak, our prayers penetrate the heart of God, and he is speedy in his answer. Don't think he cannot hear your prayers. He certainly hears them, and he will answer speedily. Don't let bitterness come in, because then you will defile the prayer. But plead! Plead! cry! moan! And the Lord of peace will fill you with joy, because happiness is temporary, but the Joy of the Lord is eternal strength in Jesus Christ. May Jesus bless you.
 
Praying that Jesus will bring His healing love and comfort to you.
Praying that all your needs will be provided.
Praying in Jesus for your husbands healing and salvation .

Huge hugs and God bless.
pickles
 
Thank you all for the prayers...... I am still so so so sad, but so happy to have cc in my life, its helped so much.
 
Are both of you saved by His grace? Do you both claim Christ as savior? You and your husband are in my prayers.