I love Biblical Archeology do you? Bible Hunters The Search For Truth Season 1 Episode 2

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LaVieEnRose

I like biblical archaeology, but I’ve not seen this program.

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
I like biblical archaeology, but I’ve not seen this program.
Once you get into I'd say the first 15 minutes you really can't stop watching for want of learning what else they've discovered about God's word.

I think it is a great video. It's a long one but it can play in the background in its own tab at YT if someone wants to browse the net while listening to the program.

L

LaVieEnRose

Once you get into I'd say the first 15 minutes you really can't stop watching for want of learning what else they've discovered about God's word.

I think it is a great video. It's a long one but it can play in the background in its own tab at YT if someone wants to browse the net while listening to the program.
I will look at this later.

PurpleCandles

Jun 23, 2018
I just saw this. I'll save it on my fave's bar and watch tomorrow when I can relax and enjoy.

PurpleCandles

Jun 23, 2018
OK, I just finished watching this. Well, listened mostly as I worked. This research will make a Christian think. God is eternal and he will always talk to us. It is inspiring to realize there of course is much more that he inspired than what was known or found so as to be put into a closed canon. Closed canon. As in, someone voted to say what was in that canon was man's decree it would be the last time God had anything to say.
That's pride!
This research in the video is inspiring. It proves the sin of pride and hubris was cast aside as God intended when his own words in spirit actually renounce closed minds.

Bless you for bringing this here. I hope you share it around. I'll do so for sure.
Peace. :)

This thread hasn't had much attention and hopefully my observations won't invite the wrong kind. But just in case. (Feel free to copy that OS. And anyone else. It's a great bit of reminder for all Christians. :) )
I was shocked, confused, bewildered
as I entered Heaven's door,
Not by the beauty of it all,
by the lights or its decor.

But it was the folks in Heaven
who made me sputter and gasp-
the thieves, the liars, the sinners,
the alcoholics, the trash.

There stood the kid from seventh grade
who swiped my lunch money twice.
Next to him was my old neighbor
who never said anything nice.

Herb, who I always thought
was rotting away in hell,
was sitting pretty on cloud nine,
looking incredibly well.

I nudged Jesus, 'What's the deal?
I would love to hear Your take.
How'd all these sinners get up here?
God must've made a mistake.

And why's everyone so quiet,
so somber? Give me a clue.'
'Hush, child, ' said He 'They're all in shock.
No one thought they'd see you.'

Judge NOT.

Author Unknown
(Though possibly written by either the worst sinner or
the most thankful person in heaven, or both!)

Leaking Pen

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Just another rerun of Gnostic confusion. The Apostles had to deal with the Gnostics and they are still going about endeavoring to entice away those who are not grounded in the word of God.

If they just stuck to archeology they would have much more value than they do with their hidden agenda.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

PurpleCandles

Jun 23, 2018
Christs cause isn't lying. Claiming such is blasphemy of the holy spirit.
How ignorance seeks to rule God's true word. You've not a clue what you're talking about. How utterly pathetic.

PurpleCandles

Jun 23, 2018
Just to put this here. Since you all have an apparently long time member who now shows on their account as guest after posting their goodbye post, why not stop exhibiting the behavior that can make new arrivals think that's what made them leave. Here's a real unique thought. WATCH THE DANG VIDEO! Before commenting!Otherwise if you make scandalous remarks that have not a thing to do with it you look lazy hateful and dumb.

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
How ignorance seeks to rule God's true word. You've not a clue what you're talking about. How utterly pathetic.
Enemies of truth can do none else but lie in order to lead people to believe them. And not God.
The video has nothing to do with Gnosticism. Those who make the charge don't know anything about Gnosticism or they'd never say it did. And you're right. They didn't watch the video. They just voiced the slander hoping people would believe.

Thanks for your support. Don't let such ones pull you into their storm.

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
Just another rerun of Gnostic confusion. The Apostles had to deal with the Gnostics and they are still going about endeavoring to entice away those who are not grounded in the word of God.

If they just stuck to archeology they would have much more value than they do with their hidden agenda.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
How very sad you are so publicly very false.

PurpleCandles

Jun 23, 2018
Enemies of truth can do none else but lie in order to lead people to believe them. And not God.
The video has nothing to do with Gnosticism. Those who make the charge don't know anything about Gnosticism or they'd never say it did. And you're right. They didn't watch the video. They just voiced the slander hoping people would believe.

Thanks for your support. Don't let such ones pull you into their storm.
Amen! And you're welcome.
Don't be nice. People who insult your post after having no respect and not watching that video are lying about the video they didn't watch.
It's that simple. Now the question is, how can someone lie about a video that is so easy to watch and know the comment is a lie while thinking to do that in the name of Christ?
Their judgment comes right back on them.

PurpleCandles

Jun 23, 2018
Have you noticed how there are times when this forum is a retro-flash back to highschool? The bullies, the limp followers. One lie posted at the beginning makes everyone here who spends hours arguing about scriptures some clearly aren't concerned about getting right and yet not a single one dares go past the lie one person told in order to disobey and are find out for themselves what the video is truly about. Know why?

God knows they're not worthy of that level of education.

At least this thread will be found if people do a search for any of its particulars. So it isn't actually posted in vein.

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
There is always other in a forum. It is helpful when it shows its face.
Thanks for the support. It is a great video. Those who appreciate Biblical history will find it and appreciate that about it. :) Have a blessed weekend.

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018

For the cause of Christ
Roger
It is blasphemy to call what you did there in the cause of Christ. It is just the opposite. God help you.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
It is blasphemy to call what you did there in the cause of Christ. It is just the opposite. God help you.
Well you are quite judgmental and very sensitive about this matter. I assure you that the TV program is not intended to promote biblical truth.

I only hope you develop some discernment and see what hidden agenda these show really are promoting.

For the cause of Christ
Roger