I love Biblical Archeology do you? Bible Hunters The Search For Truth Season 1 Episode 2

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
Well you are quite judgmental and very sensitive about this matter. I assure you that the TV program is not intended to promote biblical truth.

I only hope you develop some discernment and see what hidden agenda these show really are promoting.

Roger
The agenda is quite out in the open when the enemy of Christ stalks this site and this particular video in particular.Get behind me Satan!

I would hope all people who are in Christ are sensitive when it comes to those who bear false witness as agents of the enemy openly avow as much. I also pray that the Moderators of this site delete your blasphemy and false witness so that no one takes dark words to heart. Instead, I hope they watch the video to realize people of God left many document concerning his word for us to find in future. As was done and documented in that documentary video. Fascinating instruction for sure.

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
I haven’t seen it yet.
Many people who were devoted to our Lord wrote many things that are not in the Canon. As most Christians who are invested in Apologetic study realize. :) You'll enjoy it I think.

PurpleCandles

Jun 23, 2018
Well you are quite judgmental and very sensitive about this matter. I assure you that the TV program is not intended to promote biblical truth.

I only hope you develop some discernment and see what hidden agenda these show really are promoting.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
Thank you so much for admitting you hope to upset members here with your posts.
Your assurance has zero credibility. You have never watched the program you're harassing a member over. You think to warn people here? You look like a fool. A hate filled misogynistic paranoid fool.

PurpleCandles

Jun 23, 2018
The agenda is quite out in the open when the enemy of Christ stalks this site and this particular video in particular.Get behind me Satan!

I would hope all people who are in Christ are sensitive when it comes to those who bear false witness as agents of the enemy openly avow as much. I also pray that the Moderators of this site delete your blasphemy and false witness so that no one takes dark words to heart. Instead, I hope they watch the video to realize people of God left many document concerning his word for us to find in future. As was done and documented in that documentary video. Fascinating instruction for sure.
AMEN! We are to rebuke the enemy wherever we find him. Well done!

PurpleCandles

Jun 23, 2018
Many people who were devoted to our Lord wrote many things that are not in the Canon. As most Christians who are invested in Apologetic study realize. :) You'll enjoy it I think.
I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for posting. I think a lot of Christians would benefit from realizing that what is in the Bible isn't the only thing written about Jesus. Finding out that over 40 authors wrote the Bible that was a collaboration of numerous councils over 1400 years so as to arrive at what we have today , would help a lot of people who own Bibles to understand how they got that book known as God's word. But fail to realize, it doesn't say that on the cover. It says, Holy Bible.

And a BTW. I was on a forum where the Administrators and the Moderators all had regular member accounts. They said that it wasn't dishonest. It was a means of mixing with members so they didn't feel intimidated and fail to speak honestly were they to otherwise realize the Administrator or Moderator name would be attached to a post. Maybe the reason Satanic wickedness gets away with itself is why that forum was quickly found out in that regard. ;)