I love to worship You Jesus Christ

  • Thread starter Thread starter IamMariah
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

IamMariah

Guest
Jesus Christ, you are Holy! Righteous! nothing can compare to your Precious Name! Your Name is above all names! Your power is eternity, Your love is unfailing, Your grace is sooo sweet. I love to worship You my King. I love you Jesus! my Savior, my Healer, my Precious Friend, my Rewarder, my Refuge... Im forever Yours!

When im down You're always there to carry me, to embrace me with your warm love and Presence, thank You for all your promises.. thank you Jesus. I love you Jesus!
Every knee will bow down to Your Name, Every tongue will confess that you are God! We will Proclaim Your power! forever and ever...

Wooooh! Jesus is alive! Hosanna! to the King of kings and to the Lord of lords! you are worthy to be praised! Hallelujah Jesus Christ! Hallelujah My Savior!

I love to worship You Jesus Christ!