i love you all

  • Thread starter Thread starter TyphaniNichole
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TyphaniNichole

Guest
561863_355389131165376_141248179246140_914672_1227020910_n_large.jpg

i love each and everyone of you! havent talk to all of you, but just want to say your all amazing, beautiful people & please dont let anyone tell you different! always remember to smile its the best makeup you can ever wear :)
 
Well, if I'm beautiful then I must have a mirror that is a compulsive liar :D

Seriously though....that was sweet. I love all my brothers and sisters in Christ as well.
 
Don't know what I've done to deserve this, Tiffany but flattery will get you everywhere !
Thank you.

Te gra agam ort!

J+x