I Love You

  • Thread starter Thread starter tiredmary
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tiredmary

Guest
Who Are You?
What is your name?
Where do u come from?
Are you single or married?
What Is Your Color? Black Or White?
What is your religion?....

I Don't Want To Know ... I Don't Care
I Love Who Ever You Are , This Is What Jesus Has Told Me To Do


Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
John 4:7-8

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
FOR ALL
JESUS IS LOVE
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
:)

​
 
You made me smile although I don't recognize Valentine's Day. Happy Day for you too :)
 
awwwwwwwwwwww, it is fascinating, it moved me, it made me smile and feel okay, GB you Mary
 
Thank you, Mary. Very good words indeed. "This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you."

Love is patient, love is kind...

Happy Valentine's Day to you as well :)