I miss you, little baby...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0


Merry-go-round
(Feb. 14, 2008)



A new year has gone…
I can´t believe my eyes!
From endless time and gnomes
How fast these years go by.


You came into my life
No prayer has forethought
The way you pinned my heart
With memories I smile.


I like to see you laughed
You look like my firstborn
Each time you show your gums
I want to be around.


You woo to be picked up
You hug when saying “Good-bye”
I´ll love to lift you up
And kiss you every night.


I can´t believe my eyes!
You look like my firstborn
Although my love´s not gone
Both cannot be denied.


I can´t say with these words
The feeling you´ve drawn out
Having me in your world
Ain´t be easy to drop out.


You may well grow fast
And stay home with your mom
The one who laughs the last
Would be the better known.


I can´t believe my eyes!
You´re hugged like my firstborn
You´ll tell if I am right:
I´m glad for having come.


I love your reddish gums
How broad you smiled at my eyes!
I bet I´ll be despised
When you be getting grown.


I´m gonna hold your hands
And spinning round with you
We´re gonna be just friends
´cos I´ll always love you.


It´s time to say “good night”
You´ll have your honeymoon!
You sleep and say “good-bye”…
We´ve played before that moon.



A.T.

To Amada Alexangerla, my children´s sister.

I´d like to thank Professor John Mohammed for having stirred the urge to publish these verses on the internet. His friendship (although we meet twice or thrice a year) still furnishing parental insight and vocational guidance.

View attachment 72689