I need a Scooter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, dad has a scooter, and everytime he goes out with his scooter, it becomes difficult for me to go out, i have to wait for dad, so that i can go out with his scooter.

Can you agree and pray that, God bless me with a scooter, so that i can ride the scooter, as needed and even give my daughter and wife ride, sometimes.

Thank you!

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Dear holy Father, please make a way for levi85 to get a scooter of his own. Thank you Lord for all the marvelous works you do.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Friends, dad has a scooter, and everytime he goes out with his scooter, it becomes difficult for me to go out, i have to wait for dad, so that i can go out with his scooter.

Can you agree and pray that, God bless me with a scooter, so that i can ride the scooter, as needed and even give my daughter and wife ride, sometimes.

Thank you!
I will pray for God to address your transportation needs. It must be very frustrating for you having to wait all of the time. You need your own ride. I will pray now.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying that God will bless your family in a special way and provide for all your needs. Blessings to you, Levi.