i need advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter momoftwo
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

momoftwo

Guest
I'm married but I did cheat on y husband but our marriage has been rocky from the start.. but I cheated on him with my high school love and I ended things but apart of me still thinks of him I just don't know what to do I need help I'm so torn
 
In my opinion, you need to focus on your relationship with God and then your husband. We are not perfect people. We make mistakes. You made a commitment to honor your husband through good and bad. Take it from someone who has been divorced due to a cheating spouse. Nothing hurts more then for your spouse to cheat. I pray that since you broke it off that you are willing to really try with your husband. I will pray for you!!!