I need deliverance from bloodline demons

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

isaac123

Jan 12, 2022
This year i began praying for God to release me from the demons. Before this year came i went to deliverance ministers. But none of them were able t o cast the demon out of me. Thats when I turned to God. Last year God (I mean GOd not anyone else) began taking me through deliverance prayers. I renounced all my ancestors sins. I renounced all of my sins going back to my earliest memories of childhood. God took me through everything that the demons were still holding onto. Well it took almost 2 months of constant daily cursebreaking and at the end of 2 months I was a new man. But there is a problem. When God broke one of the curses holding me down this particular curse left an excruciating after effect. As this particular curse left me and was broken it left behind a painful sensation that goes throughout my entire body. THis painful sensation is constant. The reason it is constant is because its spiritual. It doesn't tire nor weaken. Its just a constant surge of pain throughout my body. And I have lived with this pain for almost 18 months now.

But while all of the curses were broken the demons remained inside of me. They were not cast out. Why didnt God finish the job He started? WHy did he leave behind all the demons after breaking all teh curses?

Every day i pray for the pain to end. Every day i pray for God to remove teh demons form inside me. There is not point going to a deliverance minister. Or is there?

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
My friend . . . from here on out, you need to understand what you're dealing with. Here's the quick rundown:

The Holy Purpose of Christ is to redeem us of the Curse that is associated with each human heart.

Galatians 3:13 NLT - "But Christ has rescued us from the curse pronounced by the law. When he was hung on the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our wrongdoing. For it is written in the Scriptures, "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."

Jesus has yet to disassociate the Curse from your heart, as you have yet to call upon Him to do so. You must also believe in the Power that raised Him from the dead.

Colossians 2:12 NLT - "For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with him you were raised to new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead."

If you believe that God raised Jesus from the dead, then you need to ask Jesus . . . right now . . . to Circumcise your heart of the Sinful Nature.

Colossians 2:11, 13 NLT - "When you came to Christ, you were "circumcised," but not by a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision--the cutting away of your sinful nature." ... 13 "You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins."

None of those mumbo jumbo deliverance ministers are going to help you because they know nothing of the cutting away of the Curse of the Lord. Hello!

So when you understand the Purpose of Christ, and you Trust in Jesus that He will perform His Holy Operation of Faith upon your heart, and when you believe that God raised Him from the dead . . . you are ready to ask for the Lord's Right Hand of Salvation to perform that Holy Operation of Faith.

Ask Jesus . . . right now . . . to Circumcise your heart. And with all of your heart, soul, and mind, I want you to believe that He will do it. Pray your prayers along these lines and do not stop! Day after day after day . . . never stop until you feel certain that you have arisen from the Dead and now walk and Live as a "New Man" totally Reborn in Christ Jesus.

I believe in you!

Powerful, Almighty Lord, I ask that you come to this person right now and perform this incredible Work. Give this person Holy relief. Give this person New Birth, bringing them into the undeniable world of the Incorruptible. Bring them into our Holy Family of Circumcision and give them Eternal Rest. I pray this prayer in the Name of your Powerful Son, Jesus . . . Amen.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
This year i began praying for God to release me from the demons. Before this year came i went to deliverance ministers. But none of them were able t o cast the demon out of me. Thats when I turned to God. Last year God (I mean GOd not anyone else) began taking me through deliverance prayers. I renounced all my ancestors sins. I renounced all of my sins going back to my earliest memories of childhood. God took me through everything that the demons were still holding onto. Well it took almost 2 months of constant daily cursebreaking and at the end of 2 months I was a new man. But there is a problem. When God broke one of the curses holding me down this particular curse left an excruciating after effect. As this particular curse left me and was broken it left behind a painful sensation that goes throughout my entire body. THis painful sensation is constant. The reason it is constant is because its spiritual. It doesn't tire nor weaken. Its just a constant surge of pain throughout my body. And I have lived with this pain for almost 18 months now.

But while all of the curses were broken the demons remained inside of me. They were not cast out. Why didnt God finish the job He started? WHy did he leave behind all the demons after breaking all teh curses?

Every day i pray for the pain to end. Every day i pray for God to remove teh demons form inside me. There is not point going to a deliverance minister. Or is there?
You need to find out what the blockage is. If you ask the Lord to show you, He will. God has given us the authority to cast out demons. It may be as simple as that - you do what you are empowered to do.

About 25 years ago, I was caught in a storm as I drove home from work. I could not see the road in front, to mey left cars were flying past, there was a curve in the road and no safety barriers. Satan whispered to me that I was gone and I may as well crash the car. Of course I prayed. The Lord said to me, "I did not send the storm and I will not take it away". Immediately I remembered how Lord Jesus dealt with the storm on the Lake. So I rebuked the storm in Jesus name. It lifted immediately. I finished the trip safely and with a new appreciation of the authority and power entrusted to us.

If you know someone who knows their authority in Christ, by all means ask for their help. You can join forces and deal with demons together. Satan is already defeated. We fight because we already have the victory, not so we can be victorious.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
sound like you broken the curses but just plain forgot to tell the demons to leave!
God may break the curse but only Jesus name can cast out the demons..bring the blessing in and be filled with the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

Bleed

Dec 8, 2019
there's a demon that "visits" me all the time.
i call him "Kotter".
i've learned to live with him as i've asked for him to leave before more than once.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Corinthians 2:9-15 is the answer to defeating Evil Rulers and Authorities, hence, post #2.

Colossians 2:9-15 NLT - 9 For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. 10 So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority. 11 When you came to Christ, you were "circumcised," but not by a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision--the cutting away of your sinful nature. 12 For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with him you were raised to new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead. 13 You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. 14 He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross. 15 In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross.

isaac123

Jan 12, 2022
i think it says somewhere in the bible that two shall put 2000 to flight and 3 shall put 3 thousand to flight so I think it is best for me to get corporate prayer. I dont want to just pray alone.

THe other thing i have learned is that there might be some sort of blockage. SOmething is keeping the devils inside me. Again someone might have a word of knowledge as to what that blockage is.

Something is delaying my deliverance