J
JeyBoo
Guest
Okay, so I met this guy. He's one of my new friends. I have gotten to know some interesting things about him. The most recent thing that I learned about him is that he's an Atheist.
Last night, at my church's youth group, we talked about helping people become closer with God and not do any bad things that could stop them from going to heaven.
My friend, he's done some pretty bad things in his life, and I know that he doesn't want to do these things anymore.
Today, I woke up to a facebook message from him saying, and I quote: "... I'm seriously struggling to try to find a reason to continue breathing every morning I wake up..."
This made me think on my way walking to drivers ed. I want to help him. I really believe that God wants me to help him. I talked to God all the way to class, and I told him that I am going to need his help finding verses and support for this. I sat here on the computer thinking for a minute and then I just randomly got on here. After maybe a month or so not being on here.
I really think that God brought me back to my blog on here so I could get help from my fellow Christians.
So if any of you have any verses or things to add just let me know. This would mean a lot to me.
I really hope I can help my friend.
Last night, at my church's youth group, we talked about helping people become closer with God and not do any bad things that could stop them from going to heaven.
My friend, he's done some pretty bad things in his life, and I know that he doesn't want to do these things anymore.
Today, I woke up to a facebook message from him saying, and I quote: "... I'm seriously struggling to try to find a reason to continue breathing every morning I wake up..."
This made me think on my way walking to drivers ed. I want to help him. I really believe that God wants me to help him. I talked to God all the way to class, and I told him that I am going to need his help finding verses and support for this. I sat here on the computer thinking for a minute and then I just randomly got on here. After maybe a month or so not being on here.
I really think that God brought me back to my blog on here so I could get help from my fellow Christians.
So if any of you have any verses or things to add just let me know. This would mean a lot to me.