I need prayer and encouragement

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 20, 2022
Hi!

I'm a part of a youth ministry, but I have lost my zeal and feel dry and lifeless because of personal problems. Nothing I ever plan works out. I need renewed strength. Please pray for me.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @Yepthoelina, first off, welcome to CChat!

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with problems in your life right now, and that they are having a profound effect on your spiritual life too.

Praying for you..............

God bless you!! (Numbers 6:24-26)

~Deut
p.s. - something that I do that helps me when I'm feeling low (spiritually) is to begin to look for things again that I can rejoice in and thank Him for, even the smallest/simplest of things. It may be hard to do at first (because of how you are feeling, right now), but if begin to look for Him it will not be too much longer before you'll find Him again :)

It may also help you to remember that God's love for you is just like He is, "from everlasting". IOW, there was never a time in eternity past when He did not love you, nor will there ever be such a time now, or forevermore! So ask Him and then patiently trust Him to see you past this difficult time in your life .. e.g. Romans 8:28.

Elisabeth Elliot - Loved With An Everlasting Love.jpg

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Hi!

I'm a part of a youth ministry, but I have lost my zeal and feel dry and lifeless because of personal problems. Nothing I ever plan works out. I need renewed strength. Please pray for me.
Welcome to CC. And I am glad to pray for you. I've always found Isaiah 40:31 to be a very encouraging verse. Matthew 11:28-30 are encouraging too.
Many people who are in ministry have had similar experiences. Sometimes the answer is a need for rest. Jesus often took His disciples to isolated places that they might rest and renew themselves. God attended to Elijah for a time and fed and rested him. And this may be your current need.
Others in ministry start well and are later discouraged because they have ministered in their own strength. Real ministry is always done in the power and provision of God. Rather than being discouraged by difficulties, the minister welcomes them knowing in their weakness God is made strong. 2 Corinthians 4:7 is helpful here.
I'm not sure where you stand in all of this but a time away renewing yourself in the Lord never hurts.
Will be praying for you.
If ever I can be of assistance just let me know.

Sep 20, 2022
Thank you all for the warm welcome and for the words of encouragement too. I joined the right place for the encouragement I need.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Hi!

☕🙂📖
Tell me about your ministry.
I used to serve in youth ministries too.....evangelism.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
TO ADJUST - Copy.jpg
"I pray you come to learn of a renewed spiritual awareness and to know
prayer is needed more than ever when experiencing troublesome times."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

Sep 20, 2022
☕🙂📖
Tell me about your ministry.
I used to serve in youth ministries too.....evangelism.
Hi Health and happiness. I help in student ministry. It's not a full-time job. my role is to assist the staff ... we are evangelical too