I need prayer for my dad

  • Thread starter Thread starter judgedebra
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

judgedebra

Guest
I need prayer for my, I just found out he is in the hospital with congested heart failure, and kidneys shutting down. He is 78 yrs old, and a vet.
 
Praying now for your father in Jesus Christ is Lord and will continue to keep him and you in my prayers in Jesus.

Hugs and God bless.
pickles
 
Father in heaven, we join Kimberly in prayer for her dad who is in the hospital with congested heart failure. We ask you to reveal yourself to him and speak to his inner heart in this condition and that you would spare his life through your mercy and compasion and heal him. In Jesus name this is our request, amen.
 
Father in heaven, we join Kimberly in prayer for her dad who is in the hospital with congested heart failure. We ask you to reveal yourself to him and speak to his inner heart in this condition and that you would spare his life through your mercy and compasion and heal him. In Jesus name this is our request, amen.

Amen and Amen and Amen. Your Father is Healed by His wounds. Amen.
 
I be praying for Him. Have faith in God and know He cares and will never leave you nor forsake you. God bless
 
Your father will be healed in the mighty name of Jesus because he has heard our your prayers.
Amen
 
So sorry to hear about what your dad is going through. I have a friend with CHF and my dad's kidneys are bad too. I will pray for your dad. God bless you.
 
Thank you all for your prayers, God's will be done. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Sister Kimberly, I pray if it be Gods will , that your Dad be healed, but I further pray that if he is not yet a Christian, God will lay it upon someones heart to give that person the courage, wisdom and words to lead him to our Jesus, in our dear Lord and Savior Jesus's name, Amen

Love in Jesus
brother Gary
I need prayer for my, I just found out he is in the hospital with congested heart failure, and kidneys shutting down. He is 78 yrs old, and a vet.
 
Sometimes God calls His saints back home and allows them to rest from their labors.

Dear Lord be with this family and allow them to have understanding and wisdom to deal with whatever trials this life may pour upon them. Lord remind them to praise you through this storm they are going through and always Your Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil for yours is the power, the might and the majesty for ever and ever. In Jesus Name we pray, amen

YouTube - Casting Crowns Praise You In The Storm
 
Sometimes God calls His saints back home and allows them to rest from their labors.

Dear Lord be with this family and allow them to have understanding and wisdom to deal with whatever trials this life may pour upon them. Lord remind them to praise you through this storm they are going through and always Your Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil for yours is the power, the might and the majesty for ever and ever. In Jesus Name we pray, amen

YouTube - Casting Crowns Praise You In The Storm

Amen in Jesus Name!!!
 
Thank you all for your prayers, God's will be done. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
My prayers in Jesus continue to be with you and your father.
My mother suffered this same as well, and it can be a roller coaster ride in how they do.
I pray Jesus brings the streangth and peace you need in this, and that Jesus will bring all healing to your father.
God bless.
pickles
 
I need prayer for my, I just found out he is in the hospital with congested heart failure, and kidneys shutting down. He is 78 yrs old, and a vet.
Lord I life up her father to you you would be very close to him and comfort him and let him rest as when he really needs that and heal him speedily too [In Jesus' name amen]
 
My prayers in Jesus continue to be with you and your father.
My mother suffered this same as well, and it can be a roller coaster ride in how they do.
I pray Jesus brings the streangth and peace you need in this, and that Jesus will bring all healing to your father.
God bless.
pickles

My mother did as well, Kimberly/Judgedebra. It is nerve-wracking and heart-rending. I pray for the Holy Spirit to comfort you at this time. I join the other brother and sisters in Christ in prayer for his healing inside and out. God bless you, sis.