I Need Redirection

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SeanWesley

I was saved into Christ back in 2010, but lately, I feel like I really didn't know what I was doing. Sure, I believed in Jesus and all, but I really wasn't ready to take Christ into full effect. Lately, probably the last 6 or 7 months, I've been having recurring thoughts that were a little too atheistic. I kept thinking, 'what if God wasn't real?' and that makes me really uncomfortable. I try going to my Youth Group as often as possible, but that doesn't do much. I'm too embarassed to say this to youth pastor, who, I'll probably go back to. I'm way too embarassed to tell my parents. They're very religious, and I'd like to think I am, too. It's strange; I'll defend Christ when brought up in a face to face argument, but when I challenge myself, I'm left feeling guilty, confused, and shameful. I figured I might try this anonymously first, before going on to discussing with my youth pastor. Is there anything I can start doing that will help me find Christ again? I feel lost and tempted by the devil, who is clearly winning the fight in my life. Help, please.

F

friend4life

My brother, my sister God is Immanuel which means God with us. He is always with you. Though you may be going through a grey area in your life, keep your faith. Keep reading, keep seeking. You will find. Faith without works is dead. Do not fall prey to the evil whispers of the enemy. There is no denying that God is real or is with us. When we look to the sky we see him in all his glory. Everywhere we look it is clear that life is a miracle all in its self. Keep your faith. Dont lose hope. You're reward will be great in the end! Rebuke negative thoughts!!!

adsd

May 4, 2013
satan only has to whisper a doubt to distract us.
1 Peter 5:8 Be alert and sober of mind. your enemy the devil prowls around like a lion looking for some one to devour.
James 4:7 But resist the devil andhe will flee from you.
submit to God and stand against the devil.
keep your eyes on the Lord, hold conversations with Jesus read the word, listen to his music. you do not want to trip and fall if you do not have to.

adsd

May 4, 2013
p.s i would rather believe . rather than take a chance on the other. be a hero, be a david against goliath. do you really want to say okay satan you can have this one?

Last edited: