I Need Some Encouragment

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 6, 2017
I don't really like the job I am working for and when I'm not working at it I'm constantly thinking about it and that takes away the joy of enjoying the things God has given me to enjoy. Pray God would help me to live in the present and not to worry or think about my job. Pray I would have strength for my job because I have to get up at 4:30 4 days a week.

N

NoNameMcgee

im definitely going to pray for you bro....

is there a specific reason its taking so much out of you man?

i know you have a good head on your shoulders

there has to be a reason its such a pain.....

also

is there any way you can maybe switch jobs?

Apr 6, 2017
It's partly because we're actually moving in a couple weeks so I'm excited to move and find a new job and rest for a while, and then I think about how close yet how far away we are from moving. The worst part is that some days or even parts of the day I enjoy everything and then other times I feel burdened again. Thanks for always being here for me NoName!

N

NoNameMcgee

It's partly because we're actually moving in a couple weeks so I'm excited to move and find a new job and rest for a while, and then I think about how close yet how far away we are from moving. The worst part is that some days or even parts of the day I enjoy everything and then other times I feel burdened again. Thanks for always being here for me NoName!
anytime Devin.... youre honestly a wonderful example of a brother in Christ

ahhhhhhh moving soon
.... and you have to wake up early
now i see what you mean

that time off is so close but so far

well i have to wake up very early for work too man....
i feel your pain

maybe make a point to sleep early for these next few weeks on work nights to just make the mornings go by smoothly

it will be over before you know it

and youll be glad to have done your best on your time off man

you will appreciate it that much more if you stick this out

(and have more money i bet)

Apr 6, 2017
Yes, I know God is helping me to grow through this time of suffering and I will be glad I took this job when it is all said and done. I will have a lot more money as well!

T

Tinuviel

I'm sorry you're so discouraged with your job. I'll be praying for your strength and endurance for these last few weeks...just hang in there!

Jun 12, 2018
Man that stinks. Its hard having to do things you don't want to do in order to have money, just remember in the long run, do the things that make you happy as long as its God's will, and if God's will doesn't necessarily make you happy, try to find the joy in little things here and there, Good tasting coffee in the morning, beautiful weather, Etc., just keep an eye out for small mercies.

Apr 6, 2017
Thanks everyone! I will keep you all updated on how I'm doing.

N

NoNameMcgee

God bless you bro
take it
one day at a time

Apr 6, 2017
I decided I'm gonna focus on one section of the day at a time. Like right now, I'm going to focus on from when I just finished lunch now, until supper time. Focus on enjoying the things God puts in that section of time. I also have work late this afternoon. I usually work in the morning but I'm filling in for somebody in the afternoon. Thanks NoName!

N

NoNameMcgee

I decided I'm gonna focus on one section of the day at a time. Like right now, I'm going to focus on from when I just finished lunch now, until supper time. Focus on enjoying the things God puts in that section of time. I also have work late this afternoon. I usually work in the morning but I'm filling in for somebody in the afternoon. Thanks NoName!
hahaha

thats kinda what im doing now

i have 4 more hours left of work

im making good time so i can take a few moments to check CC

and when i get home

i will not think about work again until my alarm goes off tomorrow if i can help it

:LOL:

Apr 6, 2017
Something at work improved today so I don't dislike my job as much. Thank you God!

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
I don't really like the job I am working for and when I'm not working at it I'm constantly thinking about it and that takes away the joy of enjoying the things God has given me to enjoy. Pray God would help me to live in the present and not to worry or think about my job. Pray I would have strength for my job because I have to get up at 4:30 4 days a week.
I can't really say anything to help cuz all these lame people beat me to it but I'll pray for you.

G

Gracie_14

I can't really say anything to help cuz all these lame people beat me to it but I'll pray for you.
Nathan! How inconsiderate...:eek:.these people happened to be here just in time when they knew a friend was in need. So, don't mind and actually be grateful you didnt have to post :p but hey, at least you said something ;)

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Nathan! How inconsiderate...:eek:.these people happened to be here just in time when they knew a friend was in need. So, don't mind and actually be grateful you didnt have to post :p but hey, at least you said something ;)
Lol true you're totally right but i wasn't being serious im just weird.

N

NoNameMcgee

i took no offense lol

im pretty lame sometimes