I need to forgive and Forget.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay

Hi, I have been blessed by the positive discussion re: this issue.
I was very surprised because I had just finished reading Rick Renner
devotional for today, and it was about, "wives and husbands."
He had an ending for us as wives to confess and I would like to share it.

+++

I confess that I am a supportive wife who demonstrates love in the way I approach my husband. He doesn’t see me as a nagging and complaining wife but as a friend to confide in and to look to for strength. God is able to speak to my husband without my interference. I trust God to speak to him, and I trust God to deal with my heart and to help me take on a supportive role in our home.
I declare this by faith in Jesus’ name!

God bless you ~

E

Elizabeth78

J-Kay thank you, that was lovely to read! Blessings.

J

J-Kay

I am smiling because I can remember when I tried playing Holy Spirit.
Back in my 'super spiritual' days, I was determined my husband was
going to give his all to the Lord. I left tracts all over the place,
scriptures, etc. Well, the Lord had to show me, I was playing Holy Spirit.
It was best to let God be God and quit playing Holy Spirit.
He is great when it comes to praying for me when I have a need. There
is a desire in me to see him hunger for the Word and want to share and
study together. But, he does not have that same desire. But, I am
blessed he does watch certain Christian programs with me, and as I said
he does pray for me, and he does also agree with me when we go to pray
for someone in need. That is enough for me. The rest is between him and
God. God does everything in His time. I am blessed. Thank you so much.

E

Elizabeth78

J-Kay so true, its a really hard thing to do........trust. I want my husband to feel and think the way I do, but I have to trust The Lord to give my husband the opportunities I had, and to not interfere. My mother was trying to push me towards The Lord, the more she pushed the more I ran the other way. I'm just happy my husband is happy for me, and is reading the bible. Small steps. Thank you, God bless you.