I need to talk to my fellow youth men christian.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

Warriorson

Youth is the stage of so many things to do. Many things to overcome and conquer.

W

Warriorson

Can we talk about the things youth do. Theres so many, and i need someone who can hear and listen and advice me specially youth men please, Just reply me and we can have our conversation. Thankyou.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
I noticed that you were new here...welcome to CC! Though I have no clue whatsoever about the said subjects, I know quite a few people here who are more than willing to help :)

T

Tinuviel

Welcome to CC! I can't think of too many teenage men on here, but there are quite a few older men, who know what they went through in their youth but also have the perspective of years. I would highly advise you to reach out to them if you need help or need to discuss something. Hope you find the kind of discussion you're looking for!

Feb 7, 2015
Sheep, trying to find their way, don't ask one another for directions home...... They ask the Shepherd.

Corbinscam

Jul 17, 2016
If I need advice I look for a guy 15 or more years older than me. Not some guy my age with zero clue what he's doing either.
Taking advice from peers is a good way to get your life in a mess fast.

Look to God, look to His word, and find older men and women who've been there. That'll serve you much better.
But feel free to post here too.....just don't limit who should respond.