I need you GOD, to be backed up...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
See that Jesus was backed up enough to leave ISRAEL, on His way to Egypt, when He was a child. Someone came with presents and these served to hide Him from His enemies, in a foreing country so, this time, I NEED GOD TO BACK ME UP.

I have nothing to depend on, except the notion, a hope, that I don´t want to be here, that I don´t belong to the people I am with, that I´m wasting my time with people I don´t cope with and don´t want to love.



To die, I must offer myselt in sacrifice, no matter the price of how long I could wait on it.
 

Attachments

  • *friend.jpg
    *friend.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 138