i need you prayers.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jonathan1

hello my good people of God. please i really need your prayers in my life, i want you to help me pray to God for his mercy and grant me all heart needs.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, let you pleace have your favour and mercy upon Jonathan1 and bless heart's desire. yes Lord bless Jonathan1, and let you be glorified, in Jonathan1's life. In Jesus precious name, Amen!

B

BeyondET

[video=youtube;h9O5_Q-oLrs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9O5_Q-oLrs[/video]

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Hi jon,

May God have mercy and hear your heart's desires, in Jesus' name.

T

Tabitha4thelord

Hi Jonathan
Im praying for you, that God would keep you
and be with you for whatever your needs are
He already knows
God bless you dear

J

joefizz

Please father God though I know not Jonathan's situation for needing prayer,I pray humbly unto you that he receive your intervention,and your will be done,in Jesus's holy name I pray,AMEN.

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
Thank You Father that You always hear us because of Jesus. Thank You that Jon has come to CC and is seeking the truth and prayer. You promise that those who seek You will find You. We are praying that Jon finds the truth in Jesus and if He is not saved that he would come to know Jesus as his personal Savior very soon even today. In Jesus name, amen.

Zachary24

Jul 26, 2017
I have prayed for you. God Bless you

S

seekingloveandtruth

Friend what is your exact need