I need your prayer please for my broken heart am really hurting

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cate

Apr 26, 2009
I have been in a relationship for almost a year and half and we were planning to get married next year. I just found out he is in relationship with an other lady which he had denied and he proposed to her on Facebook. I feel hurt and betrayed. Am really trying to get past the hurt but it's not easy please pray for me my heart is bleeding.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Oh cate, our hearts hurt for you too. I'm on my way out, but do have minutes to pray while i wait for my ride outside. God bless you!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m so sorry to hear about your situation, Cate. I’m praying, asking God to fill you with His love, comfort and strength at this time. May He bring in healing and give you peace as you lean upon Him.

Remember that “the Lord is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit” (Psalm 34:18).

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
So terribly sorry to hear of your pain. I will pray our Father relieve it sister.

Dear Heavenly Father, please comfort Your daughter. Let her feel Your Presence in an unmistakable way. Let her know how loved she is by you and us. In Jesus sweet Name I pray.

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for cate. Bless her to be reconciled with her partner, or else give here peace and understanding of your will my Lord. In the precious name of Jesus.Amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless cate and this prayer request. Lord give her knowledge and wisdom and guide her in this matter. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Nov 26, 2012
Heavenly Father I thank you for sparing Cate from future pain and heartache. Thank you for revealing her boyfriend’s infidelity so she can see the man he truly is. Please help her in this time of betrayal and loss. I thank you in Yeshua’s name.

Apr 26, 2009
Thanks everyone for your prayers and encouragement I feel strengthened in God I was down emotionally. I was not able to pray but I had a good moment in the presence of the Lord. I was able to pour out my pain and disappointment and for the first I was able to forgive him and I prayed for him because I learned he was rushed to hospital for he had bad asthmatic attack he is okey now. I have let go of the relationship and I have cut all communication for me to be able to move on. I wished him good health and all the best in his new relationship. Thanks everyone I couldn't have had the strength or courage without your prayers and encouragement God bless you all. I know God has good plans for me and a future all I need is to keep on trusting Him because He is faithful.

Apr 26, 2009
Oh cate, our hearts hurt for you too. I'm on my way out, but do have minutes to pray while i wait for my ride outside. God bless you!
Thanks God bless you

Apr 26, 2009
I’m so sorry to hear about your situation, Cate. I’m praying, asking God to fill you with His love, comfort and strength at this time. May He bring in healing and give you peace as you lean upon Him.

Remember that “the Lord is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit” (Psalm 34:18).
Thanks God bless you

Apr 26, 2009
So terribly sorry to hear of your pain. I will pray our Father relieve it sister.

Dear Heavenly Father, please comfort Your daughter. Let her feel Your Presence in an unmistakable way. Let her know how loved she is by you and us. In Jesus sweet Name I pray.
Thanks God bless you

Apr 26, 2009
Lord we pray for cate. Bless her to be reconciled with her partner, or else give here peace and understanding of your will my Lord. In the precious name of Jesus.Amen
Thanks God bless you

Apr 26, 2009
Lord bless cate and this prayer request. Lord give her knowledge and wisdom and guide her in this matter. In Jesus loving name, Amen!
Thanks God bless you

Apr 26, 2009
Heavenly Father I thank you for sparing Cate from future pain and heartache. Thank you for revealing her boyfriend’s infidelity so she can see the man he truly is. Please help her in this time of betrayal and loss. I thank you in Yeshua’s name.
Thanks God bless you

Dynamaniac

Feb 10, 2017
Thanks for the update, Cate. I'm so thankful that you've been blessed with wisdom from the Lord. The Lord protects us and sometimes it's hard to see when we're going through it. Stay positive and remain faithful. The Lord has great plans for your future and He knows your needs and your desires. Trust in Him for your provision and you will not be disappointed. He loves you. Seek first His Kingdom and all these things will be added to you.