P
Peter_Pan
Guest
I have battled God in my life, and always wondered where I was suppose to be in this world. My answer that I recieved from God wasn't really what I expected. I am soon going to Basic Training for Army. And Im having a lot of issues of fear. I don't know what to do with myself right now. I always told myself I will live and I will die for my country, but I want to come home. And I know I have a high probability of going to Iraq at the beginning of next year.
Not only pray for me, but please pray for my mother. She's a nervous wreck right now.
I am not afraid to die for I know God has a spot in heaven for me, but it's what I leave behind that scares me.
Thank you for your prayers and the support of our troops. I don't want this to turn into a political discussion, so IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP ME, DON'T BASH ME! I don't want anymore respect than I already have just because I am a soldier, but respect me for following God's will.
Thank you
Ryan
Not only pray for me, but please pray for my mother. She's a nervous wreck right now.
I am not afraid to die for I know God has a spot in heaven for me, but it's what I leave behind that scares me.
Thank you for your prayers and the support of our troops. I don't want this to turn into a political discussion, so IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP ME, DON'T BASH ME! I don't want anymore respect than I already have just because I am a soldier, but respect me for following God's will.
Thank you
Ryan