Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Hi everyone I love jesus so much I wanna learn more about him so I think I’m gonna go to some kind of class, I’m just posting to say hi I’m new here and I hope I can meet a bunch of great people here. Thank you
GOD bless you and welcome. It's great to hear how much you love Jesus. I know of a place that has classes like your talking about. its called sunday school.. I pray that you will be encouraged by the friends you'll meet on this site. Hope to see you around.
Hello matamp, welcome to CC, we are glad to have you here. A place of fellowship, prayers, encouragement and networking with other Christians from around the globe