I really hate me...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TrustInJesus

Banned
Mar 27, 2014
300
6
0
36
For quite a while now I've been battling incredibly strong suicidal thoughts. I had quit self-mutilating a long time ago but its creeped back lately in action and worse than ever in thought. For unrelated reasons I think my girlfriend (the only person I ever really talk to about this) is frustrated with me and likely tired of dealing withthis problem anyway. usually she is the only reason i dont serioisly hurt myself. Either way I can't talk to her about it this time even though she said to when it gets bad and its worse now than its been... I don't know what to do other than to just do it... nothing else works... I can't make anyone care about me not even myself...