I really messed up.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Update are you okay
Hi Potato Head,

That was nice of you checking on that person who posted the prayer request.
I just saw a strange subcaption under your avatar and clicked to see the reason. This came up.

https://christianchat.com/new-christian-chat-members-introduce-yourselves/delete-account.207335/

If you are getting a malfunction or something, you may want to contact the forum moderator, oncefallen

I think you have to put a @ before his name or go to the bottom of the page for a link.
Other way might be report your post and message that way. Hope it works out if you are having any problems.

Take care.

Oct 15, 2022
Hello sister/brother. No one is judging you. I made mistakes in my also. Before I converted to being Christian in 1999. I hurt people and caused problems. One person I knew I had speech impediment. I kept making fun of him. And he has hatred for me. I asked his forgiveness in 2004, and he wont forgive. I dont hold it against him. Psalm 100:3. Know ye that the Lord he is God; It is He that hath made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people, and the sheep of His pasture. Just learn from your mistakes, and don't repeat it. Also, don't forget to repent sins to God, you will find forgiveness. Take care.

Dec 10, 2022
Back during summer break, I got into a car accident that severely injured the driver of the other vehicle involved, as well as his passenger. The accident was totally my fault as I was driving recklessly (texting and speeding). After the police conducted their investigation, I was charged with two counts of vehicular assault.

Fast forward to today. I had to go to juvenile court to learn my fate. I'd never been in trouble with the law before, so I was hoping for leniency. But that didn't happen. The judge sentenced me to three months in juvie!

The only reason I'm not there right now is because I have a job, so her Honor is giving me until Monday to get my affairs in order. Then I have to report to the county juvenile detention center to begin serving my sentence.

I own the fact that what I did was stupid and criminal. I know I have no one to blame for this but myself and that I totally deserve my punishment. Luckily, my victims were in court to see me sentenced, so I was able to apologize to them both in person. I still feel guilty as I sit here and think back to that day though. I wish there was a way I could take it all back, but I can't. This is something I'll have to live with.

My parents have been upset with me ever since the accident. I hope to show them that I've learned from this and will never be so stupid ever again. But I also admit I'm not sure how I can. If anyone has any advice I'd definitely appreciate it.

Finally, please pray for my victims. They have since recovered from their injuries, but I really messed up their lives. They deserve all the blessings they can get. And, also, pray for me. I've never been anyplace like juvie before and I admit I'm really nervous.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this. I feel a little better having written all this out.
Tho things happen by our choice they happen for a reason a lesson to learn
It may be bad now but the fact that you undoubtedly understand your mistake and that you have said sorry is a awesome blessing god holds you and them
Our mistakes are in the past Tho we can not forget them we must look to the future may God bless you so

Feb 21, 2023
messing up is like a mistake they happen for a very specific reason, to learn from them, what is good to keep in mind is that the mistakes we make are not what define us, we are defined by Jesus who died for us to show His forgiveness for every mess up we make. He died in the past to forgive what you do now in the future meaning you are already forgiven all you have to do is use this as a lesson.