I remember! Times of worship....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sherril
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sherril

Guest
I remember, sweet beautiful times of worship with my God.. singing songs of love and adoration to God, times of breaking on my face and my knees, tears flowing heavy and warm sensing Gods love, knowing He is near. To come open before my Father because He knows all ....A time of filling and refreshing built up by God Himself as He lets me know I am His child and I am His beloved....crying out to my Abba God in sorrow for sin and confessing and forsaking to come before Him with a pure heart....In awe of His Holiness and Power...that He is the creator of life....times being Still and listening to His still small voice as He speaks to my inner most being..Father its you I long for and know your my life, my all....thank you Abba God now and forever I exult you!....Love in Christ Sherril...