i remember

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
i remember being at a hospital room fighting for my sanity and two hospital ladies making fun of me and laughing telling me to shut up and i will not say what color they were but they were like demons saying God will not hear me and basically “controlling” the situation

thankgod i saw that woman’s face and got outta there

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
I am so sorry you were treated that way. No one should have treated you that way. I pray for you as well as them. Please try to forgive them, and be anchored upon the lord. Stay focused on heavenly ways and not earthly ways. I am so sorry you went through that.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Thank you it's just experiences I guess, part of life but I'm glad I got out of that.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Yes, sometimes life gives us bad experiences.... But the lord will stay by our side through it all. I've been through a lot this year, and a couple times the only reason I was able to push forward was because of the lord.

I pray that the lord help you with any mental, emotional, or physical pain you may be going through. I pray he strengthens you as well as brings you peace.

Don't forget to smile 😊

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
this, i will never forget: i was with some Christian friends back in the 90's. we went to a Twyla Paris concert & had talks. so a married couple who had 1 son, had to move. & i was asked to help. i said yes (voluntarily). & i was told there would be about 15 to assist. i'm thinking, "wow" this will be a breeze. so Saturday comes along & sure enough, about 15 people showed up. so me, being a natural fast worker, i started right in moving. immediately, 12 out of the 14 left over, started talking & not working. by, course, i said to myself, "here it comes, the "show". they all stated that they were going on a "Christian" walk & wanted to come by & wish the moving couple blessings & encourage them in their new life. & no, they didn't do any work. the other 2 of the 14 lifted a few boxes & took off. the couple's son, (about 12), only did help when i said something. i told him, "i'm helping you, you're not helping me". you could tell by the way he was brought up it wasn't proper. the mother did nothing also. yup, you guessed it, just the father & me did all the work. I put 9 & a half hours into it for free. so there you have it, "so called" Christians. hhhmmmm!- James 1:22,23,24!!!