~I Saw The Light~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

A Paradox...

Posted by Bingo , July 10, 2014 · 761 views
A paradox...statement that may seem contrary to common sense, but yet may be true.

Attached Images

PARADOX.png
:)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
~The Stage Has Been Set...
Posted by Bingo , May 25, 2014 · ( archive resource )

The stage has been set...words before you...come close...
Attached Images

STAGE HAS BEEN SET.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
~Hope...to Be Or Not...
Posted by Bingo , September 04, 2014 ·
Attached Images
( archive resource )

HOPE.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

Truth Of Life...

Posted by Bingo , January 27, 2014 · 300 views

"Truth of life is truth of God's love...being a witness of the Divine love...
is a witness to the truth of life...the Holy Spirit unto this life...a oneness...
one shall know of a Spiritual well being within one's self...many know not...
This oneness...the world can not give, nor take away...the world is full of deceptions...
To know of this oneness unto the Holy Spirit...for there is found truth an love of this life...
It is said...the world shall not witness Jesus Christ...but unto the Holy Spirit shall descend
unto the son of man...for when the last sunset is no more...the Holy Spirit unto the soul...
for there shall be the eternity of peace unto God's Kingdom..."
'I am You...You are I'...
'Praise God'

Attached Images
( archive resource )

BLOG IMAGE.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Willing To Be Changed...

Posted by Bingo , August 09, 2013 · 1280 views

"Willing to be changed...willing to be changed...for within one's self...one must be willing to change...
the strength comes from trusting in God...a revelation from the heart of knowing God's words...
speaks of the Holy Spirit as the Divine living Christ within one's heart...is this not God's will to be...
holy words tell of the wonders and miracles of Jesus Christ and the purpose of life...our free will...
has went astray...has it not...worldly 'things' have taken away love and harmony within so many lives...
this is known far and wide...the Holy Spirit is a profound enlightenment...if one is willing to change...
open thy heart and soul to the Holy Spirit...it is said...one's old life must die...this is known to be...
a new life...to be reborn with the Holy Spirit within one's self...this to be God's will...
I am you...you are I... 'I'm Alive...I'm Alive...I'm Alive...
'come close to words before you'...I am you...you are I...
'Praise God'

( archive resource )

0e2634_281b587cd5844b7799f02241532330ce~mv2 - Copy (2) - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

~Father...let Them Know...

Posted by Bingo , August 16, 2014 ·
Father...let them come to know...

Attached Images

untitled.png :)

( Blog archive resource )

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

God's Protection...

Posted by Bingo, July 13, 2013 ·

"God's protection is grounded on the Holy Spirit within one's own self...
this is known to be the way of God's will to be done...Amen...
it is said...for this life to go forward...unafraid with joy and peace within...
to serve God an share HIS HOLY SPIRIT of love an kindness with all...
many of suffering an loneliness search the 'world' to find an inner peace within...
it is said...most all shall find the 'world' has not the power needed...
this too is known to be...nothing more...nothing less...'things' of God...
for it is said...are the stepping stones to a Spiritual well being within...
thank God...thank God...thank God...for this too is known to be...Amen...
the Holy Spirit within 'one's own self'...by the Divine grace of God...Amen...
a life that is undeserving...one must not question the wisdom of all things...Amen...
it is said...let God show the way...by HIS strength within one's life...
a promise made...a promise to keep...this too is known to be the order of things to be...
bless all that are here...comfort an love to all that are here...Amen..Praise God...
I am You...You are I..."

HOLY SPIRIT DOVE.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

~ The Inner Self Within...

Posted by Bingo , September 08, 2014 ·
The self within...

Attached Images

untitled.png
( blog archive resource )

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

~Let The Light Be Seen~

Posted by Bingo , May 01, 2014 ·
Let the light be seen far and wide. Oh God, help them that know not, let them come to know of a oneness within...let them come close unto the Divine Spirit of Christ.

Attached Images

LIGHT BE SEEN.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
~Nothing More...
Posted by Bingo , May 06, 2014 ·
Nothing more...nothing less...but unto the Holy Spirit within...

Attached Images

BLOG.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
`a Prayer For Our Nation...
Posted by Bingo , December 04, 2014 ·

A prayer for our nation...Attributes sadly lacking in the halls of society. With the Lord's help, may these words sweep across the land, and wholeheartedly become our desire, so that we may again be
called a Nation of People Who Loves' God!

Attached Images

NATION PRAYER.png

( Blog archive )
A prayer that needs all to ponder on

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
~Love...let Us Come
Posted by Bingo , October 09, 2014 ·
Love...let us all come to know of this.

Attached Images

LOVE BLOG  COPY.png

( Blog archive )

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
~Oh My God~
Posted by Bingo , March 22, 2014 ·
"Oh my God, I am before you to praise the Divine love of the spirit unto,
and by your divine grace, to share this love unto all that come close by"...

Attached Images

BLOG PIC.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

~Healing Of The 'feelings'...

Posted by Bingo , October 30, 2014 ·

Healing of the feelings begins with dealing with ones feelings...EMOTIONS, a 'feeling' within ones self
motivated by people, places and things around us each day. All are unique in ones own self...it starts with control of SELF and to come to know to ACCEPT THINGS ONE CANNOT CHANGE. To be on a mission to change others effects the peace and calmness of ones inner 'feelings' of emotions which are
displayed too often with harmful words and actions...a negative approach of no value to the well being of ones own self. The 'elite' puts forth a magnitude of worthy words from the 'Divine'...but when one
is not emotionally right within...words become an endless dilemma of 'restless' emotional feelings...
The Divine Spirit shall be 'away'. It is said...to be 'right' with God...first come 'to be' 'right' with
the one in the 'mirror'...for does not the 'breathe' of God tell of this 'to be'.
Let a 'healing' come from within...for God knows the language of the heart...believe it.
Peace, Love and Hope to all that come 'close by'.

Attached Images

BLOG PIC.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
~The Rules Have Changed...

Posted by Bingo , July 04, 2014 ·

The rules have changed...

Attached Images

BLOG.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

~A Design For A New Life...

Posted by Bingo , June 22, 2014 ·

A design for a new life, comes not easy! Words before you may be BOLD, yet with love unto ALL that see and hear. One important fact, one must put aside selfishness of self! To harbor this, is foolishness! Yet it is displayed far and wide, woe be to those that are many. Quarrelsome relations,
addictive abuses, etc. etc. are not overcome or manageable by going to church, reading scripture, or
even professing to have faith. A reborn spiritual life comes from ACTION in ones daily life.
( this life is not out of a book or hearsay, personal experience has to be lived, over 4 decades running amuck...been there, done it...plus the worst of the worst. )
Only by the Grace of God...( a profound spiritual experience! ) this life has been reborn with a profound spiritual awareness and to share is the simple mission. The SPIRITUAL TRUTH of scripture
before you will make sense and with hope, God will reveal Himself to you in a form that you can accept, understand, believe, and have faith IN ALL THINGS, and AT ALL TIMES.
Praise God!...

Attached Images

untitled.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
~In Harmony.....
Posted by Bingo , May 20, 2014 ·
In harmony unto the spirit of God...for there shall be found a peace within...

Attached Images

BLOG PIC.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
~Prayer...let It 'to Be'...

Posted by Bingo , October 14, 2014 ·
Prayer...let it 'to be'...for all to come to know.

Attached Images

BLOG PIC.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

~To Know The Difference~

Posted by Bingo , March 20, 2014 ·
To know the difference between Spiritual and materialistic faith is important in knowing true peace within...
Simply to believe in God and the words put down are good, if one lives precisely as the holy words tell of...
this being unlikely as many things are not understood by the best minds...therefore it would appear so many
have different ideas, thoughts and strive only on materialistic presentations to enforce a belief to believe in. It is said, when we lose a loved one, their material things may remain, to see or touch...but their spirit is
close by within one's own self to keep close to the heart...is this not the primary purpose of the Holy Spirit..
words we may see, only the Spirit within is a true communion unto God's will to be, as words may be the breathe of God, the Holy Spirit unto one's own self...to Glorify Jesus Christ, to keep the Spirit Alive within
one's own SELF!
BLOG PIC.png