~I Saw The Light~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
~Spiritual Resume'.......(BLOG DRAFT) (Interpage)
"An extraordinary spiritual 'awakening...1996. An unusual happening that can't be explained.
An extraordinary spiritual 'enlightenment'...1999. And, this too an unexplained 'event' that was
cause of a renewed life style.

And, so began a spiritual 'awareness' that has forever changed my life, a day at a time.
And, I have learned through God's inspiration, my life has been greatly influenced, and also
by striving to live by the main teachings of Christ, and to do away with those things of selfishness
or being self-centered. And, just the challenge each day, being a full-time endeavor, never to be
complete, but be assured, my life has become far more orderly and manageable than before this journey began.

Since 2013, my first entry on another site, I have shared many things.
And, on the spiritual aspect, it is firmly acknowledged, the Holy Spirit being a guiding 'awareness' of great influence. (Thank God)

Be assured, the intent is to share my gratitude of God's love, wisdom and the Holy Spirit.
It is not for me to judge nor offend, but to be forthcoming. Bold and stern, being needed as today's
self-proclaimed 'Christians' are living a clueless existence of acting upon and applying the 'words' that
they boastfully put forth. And, will continue till it is fully understood.... GOD'S WORK HAS BEEN DONE!
Are we not responsible and held accountable? The adversary shall devour the spiritually malnourished."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg
"This being the greatest lesson I have learned in the past twenty-two years,
to apply and earnestly strive to act upon the teachings of Jesus Christ~
Now I have acquired a sound trust and faith...it works so long as I put it into practice
in my life, each day! Believe it!
'Thank
you, Lord'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
(Blog draft)
- Copy - Copy - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg
"Put it into practice appears to be mere words that don't resonate
well with many."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (16) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg

"Aspects of life consist of the various phases of your life that you manage every day. These phases are –.
Mental
Emotional
Physical
Social
Financial
"Disrupting any one of these five crucial aspects of life can and will leave your life crippled."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (12) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg
"Read it again...and again."
"Amen"

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Life altering events are subject to one's own personal experience, and no explanation would
suffice in attempting to explain, as there are mysteries not meant to understand.
The young man that shared his story is an inspiration to behold, and it is obvious that a spiritual
relevance has entered his life. And this not being of an academic or theoretical interest, but a spiritual happening.

It being feasible to have a theoretical interest, but not inspiring a spiritual relevance to act upon.
A
cademically and theoretical study often encounters untold debates and individual opinions which
eventually tends to get off course from intended purpose, thus leaving what is being witnessed across

the land...'falling away' from God and 'In Spirit and Truth'.... has brought cause of division and separation...
spiritual relevance being that which illuminates God's inspiration to be applied and acted upon, and spiritual
harmony with a chaotic world being of utmost importance...but this too will not come to be."

tenor9IYMK91O.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"God has entered my life. This being a truth I firmly stand by. I can only share how my life
has been changed. I believe this to be an experience that cannot leave any doubt, and it being beyond

sufficient explanation.

Each can determine their own conclusion if God has entered their life. And falseness of one's honesty
shall be upon each individual."

563e0526621ea_man_praying_silhouette-resized-600-Copy_jpg_0b82847a16daaa9ce48d0ca8f14dc4d5 - C...png