~I Saw The Light~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
eec1360fb7318e585b22a63413232294 - Copy.gif
"And a life was forever changed."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Truth of Self shall be known only from one's own self, it can be
camouflaged by attempting to impress or display self-worth. The
true character of oneself shall be more readily presented when
there is no doubt of the truth within our conscience, for here one
cannot hide from.

-The intimacy of God shall only be known by the truth within oneself.
Knowing of God's word are many...knowing God intimately shall be few...
nor does it come about easily or sudden...it shall be a lifelong endeavor...unending,
for each day is only one day at a time...here it shall be the quality of time spent in intimate
'Quiet time' with the Divine Spirit of Christ as our guiding 'light'...
within our own conscience of truth. Things perceived from this side
of the glass are God's truth revealed...for an unhindered conscience
shall let God's truth...'to be' known in ways never thought of in this age."
'Praise God'

frame-91455_640 - Copy (14) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - C...jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
HOLY SPIRIT DOVE - Copy.jpg animated-dove-gif-8 - Copy - Copy - Copy.gif
"Praise God"......."I came to believe."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"I have learned since God 'found' me, over two decades ago, the Holy Spirit has forever helped me to change my life.
Worldly interpretations of the Lord's Prayer along with any of the Divine words are often noteworthy, and hopefully helps assist many that are confused and off course. Spiritual awareness illuminates the depth and gravity of the Lord's Prayer as scared and not to be tampered with by the man-mind.
The past several years I have shared many things on social media forums, and it is disturbing but reality, that it appears to hold true of a great falling away from God would come...to be.
Love has become meaningless; families have lost their spiritual equilibrium to the point of an abomination of desolation...let this sink in!
Vacant of spiritual awareness, the man-mind is not equipped to fully grasp...in spirit and truth.
And I do not have the authority to tamper with the inspiration of the teachings of Christ our Lord.
Free will, a gift of choice, and all of us must consider a serious inventory of our own spiritual maturity. Spiritual harmony with this restless world has been abandoned, more or less.
The Lord's prayer in its entirety, life meant to apply, act upon and gratitude of God's love.

frame-91455_640 - Copy (14) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - C...jpg :)
"Sharing is caring of hopefully bringing love and encouragement to others
through one's own life experiences."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"I have learned through this spiritual journey, my life has been
allowed a new perspective of many things of which has greatly
enhanced my attitude and conduct.
-And the depth being attainable only though my 'helper'...the Holy Spirit.
And the reality being unattainable by anything under the sun, it must be lived...

no more...no less.

-And these words tell it all......

“The Holy Spirit illuminates the minds of people, makes us yearn for God, and takes spiritual truth and makes it understandable to us.”

'Through the power of the Holy Spirit, the Helper, we become more like Jesus and are directed to do the Father's will. Furthermore, the gift is primarily for the empowerment to witness to others (Acts 1:8).

'It's not enough to exist with the belief that The Father and the Son are first and the Holy Spirit is secondary. They are equal and work in harmony with each other. The uniqueness of the Holy Spirit is His presence within us. Jesus said before he ascended to heaven that the Holy Spirit would come and dwell within us as a believer. With that, He empowers us to live victoriously for the cause of Christ and glory of the Father.'

'When I think of the Holy Spirit, this is how I primarily think of Him: God with us, helping and empowering us to live a flourishing life that radiates the goodness of God. I don’t know about you but I’m constantly aware of my need for divine help. As my flesh fights for control, it’s the Spirit that steps in and helps me to be who God created me to be.'

'When a person blasphemes, slanders and rejects the true work of the Holy Spirit, they disconnect their source of conviction. When this happens, there is nothing or no one who will move that person to repentance and without repentance there can be no forgiveness.'

Consider how Matthew 12:31-32 reads in The Message Bible:

“There’s nothing done or said that can’t be forgiven. But if you deliberately persist in your slanders against God’s Spirit, you are repudiating the very One who forgives. If you reject the Son of Man out of some misunderstanding, the Holy Spirit can forgive you, but when you reject the Holy Spirit, you’re sawing off the branch on which you’re sitting, severing by your own perversity all connection with the One who forgives.”

Let us summarize why this sin is unforgivable.

'All sin can be forgiven. However, the key to forgiveness is repentance. The key to repentance is conviction. The source of conviction is the Holy Spirit. When a person blasphemes, slanders and rejects the true work of the Holy Spirit, they disconnect their source of conviction. When this happens, there is nothing or no one who will move that person to repentance and without repentance there can be no forgiveness. In essence, the reason why they won’t be forgiven is because they can never come to the place where they can ask for it, because they have rejected the Holy Spirit. They have cut themselves off from the one who can lead them to repentance. By the way the person who falls into this sin would probably not even know that they are beyond repentance and forgiveness.'

'Also remember this was not a sin limited to biblical times. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is still happening today. There are people in our world who are blaspheming the Holy Spirit. Whether they realize the severity of their actions and the consequences attached to them I don’t know, but unfortunately this still goes on.'

("This content is for informational use and is not a substitute for 'Spiritual' advice.
Be sure to do your own careful 'inventory' before taking action based on anything you find in this content."
Intended solely as informative and subjects to reflect on.)

frame-91455_640 - Copy (14) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - C...jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
GLASS THREAD TO SHARE.jpg
"Amen"
"Praise God"
"I saw the
'light'"