I screwed up.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ManiaStar

Senior Member
Nov 14, 2015
381
29
28
Please pray my best friend will forgive me and put this behind us. I didn't mean to scare, upset, frustrate or worry him. That wasn't my goal. But something had happened that scared me and I just wanted to tell someone.

I am very upset at the moment and praying my friend will forgive me for this.
 
Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
 
Please pray my best friend will forgive me and put this behind us. I didn't mean to scare, upset, frustrate or worry him. That wasn't my goal. But something had happened that scared me and I just wanted to tell someone.

I am very upset at the moment and praying my friend will forgive me for this.

Ironic, my female best fiend treated me horribly tonight and things are bad between us now. Wish they were as apologetic as you. At least you care enough to feel guilt and regret. That often goes and Big way in helping mend problems between friends.
Hope things work out for the two of you.
 
ManiaStar I had a scare myself not too long ago with frightening myself in the process and things were serious like you are saying, just let yourself calm down and give this some time to simmer down I'm positive that your friend will do the same thing. A great friendship can withstand a lot of ups and downs, even if harsh words are said!
 
Lord please reconcile the friendship between Maniastar and friend, Let them forget and forgive and be good friends , yes Lord, bless this two friends, In Jesus name, Amen!