I secretly wish ______________________

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 22, 2006
There are some nice new logos, and people liked most of them when we were voting, so RoboOp automated them to change once each day. :)

L

LadyOscar

@LAdy Oscar Who told you it is easy for US? It is not! At least for me ♠
I don't think it's easy for some people. US has tolerance and freedom more than what we have here. We can never be what we want to be, we live based on society's expectation. :)

I

iTOREtheSKY

As amusing as the "bromance" is, I secretly hope these two posts are not directly related.
I secretly wish that when CatHerder makes hilarious posts that he'd give me some sort of air raid siren warning so that I don't unknowingly wander into a post while taking a sip of my TANG brand instant breakfast drink ('cause it ain't orange juice,people) which upon seeing choke on said beverage,nearly spitting it all over my keyboard & monitor. For that you scoundrel you get the BUNS!
BUNS-basket of buns.JPG

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
There are some nice new logos, and people liked most of them when we were voting, so RoboOp automated them to change once each day. :)
Whewww!

I really thought I was imagining all of that.
I was embarrassed to tell anybody.

: )

Jun 25, 2010
I would've never in a million years have guessed what that link was sending me to.lol

Jun 25, 2010
You must have had one creative day on that day! Imagine the 12 of you talking really fast at once, followed by a really big gasp of air.lol

Jun 25, 2010
The good clone vs. bad clone! Can't wait to read the book.

Btw, you know they have treadmills with built in fans, right?;) lol

Sep 28, 2011
hahaha. i didn't use the fan while i was walking on the treadmill :D and that's a manual treadmill i got for 175 bucks. :D it has no motor. you walk. you burn calories :D
*starts writing book about my alter egos*

Jun 25, 2010
Hmmm I'll be looking forward to the movies as well! I wonder who will play ol' truthie on the big screen?:p

M

MissCris

I secretly wish I could explain myself sometimes.
I secretly wish pride didn't exist.

Sep 28, 2011
i secretly wish being born came with a user's manual. including how to care for my body. specifically what i should and shouldn't eat. i never know when i'm just going to feel ill from something i put in my mouth. i hate it.
if my body had an owner's manual, life would be a lot easier to manage.