i see divine art and can photograph it!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 16, 2019
san francisco ca.
i met somebody from above! i have an amazing story about how i was given a mark and with this mark i have been given sight of gods realm. i i have learned from experience that people who dismiss my claim do so because they themselves do not truly believe. it is the most amazing thing is i can photograph these visions. i talk pictures all the time and have been working tirelessly alone photographing these visions. i have pictures showing the bible is true and science lies. one thing is the sun! you are told it is a star when it is actually a great light. it's a created thing by god and has 4 corners that make super bright beams that go diagonally from corner to corner intersecting at an object in the center that gives off a great bright light and the moon is a similar system. folks god gives us everything literally every day. we also don't wake up to the same sun every morning. i have been shown a few different ones. this means god and his angels keep perfect timing and the sun is for signs and seasons. and the moon to watch over the night. so these pictures were pulled from the sky!! i am waiting for somebody to realise what i am showing them. i call these mirracle pictures because they should not be possible to get. and i only have a smartphone camera and another camera, a special camera. it took my a few months to perfect my ability to photograph this stuff. i can also share this gift with others. IMG_20181124_124107[1].jpg 100_0665.JPG 100_0376.JPG 100_0958.JPG IMG_20190417_091654[1].jpg IMG_20190417_091832[1].jpg

Attachments

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
i have learned from experience that people who dismiss my claim do so because they themselves do not truly believe.
well that makes sense; people who dismiss your claims don't believe your claims.

i take a lot of pictures too. mostly i'm very interested in macro, but i treat it a bit more like landscapes. my wife got me a clip-on lens kit for my phone recently so i could get pictures of the sundogs & luminescent clouds i often see during my commute, when i don't normally have my camera.

are these with a neutral density filter? and one or two look like a graduated orange? or is it just the flaring and aggressive white-balance?

welcome to CC :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You "TALK pictures all the time"?? Seriously? :/

ANYBODY can photograph pictures of the sky and clouds.. lol

Here are some examples;

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Also, God's name should always be capitalized, out of respect to Him. :)

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
i only have a smartphone camera and another camera, a special camera. it took my a few months to perfect my ability to photograph this stuff. i can also share this gift with others.
Could you tell me about your 'special camera' and what you do apart from point and click? Be as technical as you like, i spent a couple years in art school doing photography, and my wife has a degree in it, so it shouldn't be too far over my head. I'm interested.

Thank you

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Here's one I took some weeks ago with a neutral density filter on my phone.

The purple at the top is some lens flaring effect, I'm still getting used to correctly using it.

DSC_1521_20190506115959609.jpg

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen,
since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
(2 Corinthians 4:18)