I seek guidance

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 13, 2017
God knows I'm not perfect but I really need guidance purpose direction.God I messed up my life so bad.... Depleted..Lynn was right I'm sorry I didn't respond gracefully,but I understand her now.
I got into a horrible habit of stuffing everything in insults,hurts,anger,bitternes heck everything... rather than communicating talking telling people I say nothing keep quiet... I along with that horrible habit build walls to protect myself from getting hurt.getting rejected abandoned... I also have a hard time trusting people.
I created a prison I built walls to keep from getting hurt,but I'm immensely lonely disconnected.
Please pray for inner healing.
I don't like pushing people away coming across/giving the impression I'm high nose.. victim..or pitted .
I just want to love and be lloved..be accepted. I tried to be strong on my own but I can't do it on my own.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Proverbs 3:5-6

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Celi,

Please be sure to visit the women's forum, and the chat rooms.

There are a lot of nice Christian women here who will be happy to talk to you, and counsel you.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God bless celi007, we agree with this prayer and seek your grace upon celi007, In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Celi007, Just want to give you some encouragement in the Lord....Sometimes life can beat us down pretty bad & at times we can find ourselves in a very miserable place of loneness, regret & despair. From the tone of your post, I can see you are disparately wanting to be in a better place spiritually & emotionally etc.. Often times we can all find ourselves needing to surrender our lives to the Lord once again, and laying it all down at His feet. Jesus, is more then able to build the character in you that is of Him. Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness & Self Control. These are all fruits of the spirit that are so important to embrace on our Journey with the Lord. These fruits are a process with the Lord, He will help you to become more like Him in all you do. Jesus wants to shine through you, so you are able to Love others with the Love of Jesus. I encourage you to spend quiet time with the Lord daily, reading the word & simply being in a surrendering posture before the Lord. He loves you! & He wants you to learn from Him, and from there you will find yourself growing stronger in your walk with the Lord & loving others. Its just a day to day surrendering that is important! Psalms 51: 10Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.
12Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Luke 1:37..

For nothing shall be impossible with God. :)

G

geenee1

Celi007- I understand where you are because I too build up walls for myself that kept me isolated, but I allowed the Holy spirit to remove those walls, Praise God!!! John 10:10 tell us that the devil comes to steal, kill and destroy but Jesus came to give us life and life more abundantly. You continue to look to the Lord for that abundant life, because you already have it. You continue to resist the devil and his lies that you are lonely or that you are not loved, because you are loved. God loves you and will always love you. You are a child of God and every good and perfect gift comes from above. Meditate on who you are in Christ and the good things God has to say about you in His word. You are blessed, you are loved, God will never leave you or forsake you. God bless you!!

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
God knows I'm not perfect but I really need guidance purpose direction.God I messed up my life so bad.... Depleted..Lynn was right I'm sorry I didn't respond gracefully,but I understand her now.
I got into a horrible habit of stuffing everything in insults,hurts,anger,bitternes heck everything... rather than communicating talking telling people I say nothing keep quiet... I along with that horrible habit build walls to protect myself from getting hurt.getting rejected abandoned... I also have a hard time trusting people.
I created a prison I built walls to keep from getting hurt,but I'm immensely lonely disconnected.
Please pray for inner healing.
I don't like pushing people away coming across/giving the impression I'm high nose.. victim..or pitted .
I just want to love and be lloved..be accepted. I tried to be strong on my own but I can't do it on my own.
If there is any hope for love at all some walls must fall....

[video=youtube;5iDAmUZVxsA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iDAmUZVxsA[/video]

K

kittycat7

The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.