I still need a title for this poem

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Piece of the head=Thought processes of the brain.
Obfuscate the sound dead=Declare negative, deceptive or destructive thoughts dead.
Peace on the mend=Then peace will be restored.

Made sense to me as I was writing it. :LOL:
I would call it "Haircut".

Piece of the head=Hair.
Obfuscate the sound dead=Long hair preventing normal listening.
Peace on the mend=After the hair is trimmed, the ears can hear again - or, if the barber slipped a little during the trim, the cut is healing.

K

Kim82

The ancient meaning of Obfuscate is actually, Fussy Kate. It derived it's meaning from a fussy young woman named Kate.

So I'm suggesting "Kate" for the title.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
hey meg. I thought you were normal until I read this. Happy to join the weirdo club? :)
I want to join MFR's weirdo club too!:giggle:
I submit this for your approval and acceptance:

MIDNIGHT PIZZA

Piece of the pie,
Calling out in the night.

Cold piece,
Refrigerator bondage.

Into the dark cave,
Munching sounds... Rumbly, Rumbly.

Tummy peace.

Next piece...

Haha. Yeah. It’s a weird poem.