I submit

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
You are holy. Your love surrounding. How my heart longs for you. Your words you speak, my soul is driven to hear. With each page my eyes lay apon,my mind is filled. As your words are processed and fed to my heart I can know your love is a true love. You are perfect, not one sin even when Satan tempted you. Every time he tried in the desert you silenced him with "it is written". You are worthy. Your life you laid down for us. You are the way, the truth and the life. You are innocent. You are pure. I bow to only you. I humbly bow. I submit to you. You are holy

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
You are holy. Your love surrounding. How my heart longs for you. Your words you speak, my soul is driven to hear. With each page my eyes lay apon,my mind is filled. As your words are processed and fed to my heart I can know your love is a true love. You are perfect, not one sin even when Satan tempted you. Every time he tried in the desert you silenced him with "it is written". You are worthy. Your life you laid down for us. You are the way, the truth and the life. You are innocent. You are pure. I bow to only you. I humbly bow. I submit to you. You are holy
I understand how you feel! Lots of things will keep you and me from that state of mind and Spirit, hold on to the loved One (trinity!) and remember the love and goodness of God when it gets tough and He can not be found (then testing is in progress, remember and endure)

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022

Ignore the Catholic “things”

At least I hope you can do that. Central message is right

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
good work brother reading through reminds me of certain scriptire

“But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you.

Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.”
‭‭James‬ ‭4:6-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬