I'd like to re-share with any reader what I learned as an outsider of facebook (and other sites) that the usage of "LIKE" is RISKY or could lead any to some kind of frustration (let me tell you why):
Last year, before September 2012, I was used to reading the writings of certain woman. I was aware of a personal problem she was RECURRENTLY mentioning (so I tried to help) and I did it. I spent a WHOLE year reading her stuff. I liked how she wrote, I wondered how she was (never saw a picture of her) but a kind of a virtual relationship was developing between us (Wow! When I give I give).
She was in Colombia and I was here, in Venezuela. She asked me for FB, so I gave her my account (which I use for political reasons) and there I saw her pictures (What pictures I've seen!)
If I liked her writings solely, her pictures drove me crazy! (This tip is given to virtual friends I have).
Christian woman (and men) had better to know and be aware of that foolish men (like me) fall in love for their eyes (That is FRUSTRATING) Ha! Ha!
Women also like what they see. But this ex-friend started to click "LIKE" on all those pictures I had there (so she became so noticed by I real friend who poked on me to say: "Antonio! That woman really likes you!" (He didn't know how much I liked her, at that time).
That friendship became REAL.
She came back to Venezuela. We agreed with a personal meeting (it became factual date) Not a BLIND date! Ha! Ha! and soon after I gave myself permission to love her the way I was feeling (she gave me some "rights", after few time, with a sweet kiss that was repeated with additional dates) and soon after, I had to remove my feelings because she acted like someone I would call a cheater (enough to tell what hurts and frustrates me)
Last year, before September 2012, I was used to reading the writings of certain woman. I was aware of a personal problem she was RECURRENTLY mentioning (so I tried to help) and I did it. I spent a WHOLE year reading her stuff. I liked how she wrote, I wondered how she was (never saw a picture of her) but a kind of a virtual relationship was developing between us (Wow! When I give I give).
She was in Colombia and I was here, in Venezuela. She asked me for FB, so I gave her my account (which I use for political reasons) and there I saw her pictures (What pictures I've seen!)
If I liked her writings solely, her pictures drove me crazy! (This tip is given to virtual friends I have).
Christian woman (and men) had better to know and be aware of that foolish men (like me) fall in love for their eyes (That is FRUSTRATING) Ha! Ha!
Women also like what they see. But this ex-friend started to click "LIKE" on all those pictures I had there (so she became so noticed by I real friend who poked on me to say: "Antonio! That woman really likes you!" (He didn't know how much I liked her, at that time).
That friendship became REAL.
She came back to Venezuela. We agreed with a personal meeting (it became factual date) Not a BLIND date! Ha! Ha! and soon after I gave myself permission to love her the way I was feeling (she gave me some "rights", after few time, with a sweet kiss that was repeated with additional dates) and soon after, I had to remove my feelings because she acted like someone I would call a cheater (enough to tell what hurts and frustrates me)