I think I might be unsaved and demon possessed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 24, 2012
I think I might be unsaved and demon possessed and that I might be having trouble believing because I'm demon possessed. Please pray for me.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The general consensus is that unsaved people do not concern themselves with whether or not they are saved. Scripture (Phil 4:8) exhorts us to focus on what is good. Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. There is also 2 Cor 10:3-5 For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. Love to you in Christ Jesus, Who gave His life that we may be reconciled to God and made free from and overcome the ravages of sin and death.

Sep 24, 2012
I know what I've been experiencing (maybe not exactly). If you're willing please pray for me for the issues I mentioned in my opening post.

A

AuntieAnt

Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Jesus is faithful. Rest in Him. Do it in faith or fear, He will keep you safe either way. I pray you believe Him.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
LeeLoving, Some encouragement for you in the Lord.....As a child of the King of Kings! you belong to the Lord, as He purchased you with His very life on the cross. His blood covenant to all who have received Him as their Lord and Savior is unbreakable, as Nothing can separate you from the Love of God. If you have received the Lord as your Savior, then His spirit lives in your heart & He is there to stay for all eternity! As the scriptures tell us in Acts- 17:28 For in him we live and move and have our being.'
It also says in scripture that we need to fight the good fight of faith!
1st timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.

As Christians, it is crucial in our walk with the Lord, to keep our spirit & mind renewed with the word of God, as this will build faith in you & strengthen those areas that seem weak or vulnerable to the enemy, as he is the father of lies! Standing on the promises of God daily, and keeping your focus on your Heavenly Father and His Goodness. You have full authority in Jesus name to bind the enemy & his lies. I'm not sure what has lead you to believe that you are demon possessed & unsaved or how you have convinced yourself of this, but this is not a path you need to take one more step on. Take a stand right now & rebuke the enemy and his lies!! and tell yourself that you are born again in Christ! He lives in your Heart! He has forgiven You of all your sins! and then say Halleluia!! find your bible & start on your journey with the Lord once again. He has never left your side! Being a follower of Jesus is a daily surrendering to the Lord, which includes confessing known sin in our lives & fighting the Good Fight of Faith! Pick up your sword, which is the word of God, and use it daily to defeat the enemies deceptive tactics. Jesus is Faithful! & He will strengthen every area of your life that seems weak or faithless. Read Ephesians 6: which is able putting on the armor of God daily! Jesus loves YOU!!!

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Here's a song I think will minister truth to your spirit, by Chris Tomlin.."Whom Shall I Fear"

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 1 John 4:2-4

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we come to you and pray for LeeLoving, please make LeeLoving, free from demons and their work. Lord bless with your salvation. Lord let you deliver your child LeeLoving from demons and bless LeeLoving's life, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Nov 26, 2012
I think I might be unsaved and demon possessed and that I might be having trouble believing because I'm demon possessed. Please pray for me.
I thank the Almighty God for fighting this battle with you against enemies seen and unseen, from outside and inside. May your belief be steady and strong for this also. In Yeshua’s name I ask this.

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
Believing what?
Inside us are many blocks to connect with Jesus.
The biggest blocks are antagonism with those we love, our parents, our brothers and sisters.

We shut out large parts of who we are to shut out the pain. In the process we shut Jesus out
as well. By opening our hearts and letting Jesus show His way in love, we can begin to experience
what it means to walk with Him.

And yes being like this can feel like oppression, but it is a way we cope with toxic feelings, and
deep unmet needs. But the cross, praise of Jesus, lifting it to the foot of the cross brings healing.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Thinking'...but not knowing brings cause of a serious inventory of ones own self. For it should
be remembered, often guilt of being away from God...emotions may be a 'Wakeup'...for perhaps
one should change something in ones own attitude and behavior. Let us pray and hope, that
you find what is needed in your life."
'Praise God'

Attachments

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I'm sorry to hear about your struggles, friend. I’m praying that God will surround you with His love, care and protection. May He draw you closer to Himself, cover you with His precious blood and give you wisdom as you lean upon Him. Also, it might be helpful to get in touch with your pastors and elders to discuss your specific situation. in the meantime, you might be interested to check out this link: bit.ly/2FnFx47. Hang in there!

Feb 24, 2019
I have trouble believing all the time.
I don't think its demon-possession, I just think its that we can't actually see God and Jesus with our own eyes.
It is hard to believe and keep believing in what we can't see, so be easy on yourself.

When I feel distant from God I just purpose in my heart to be as kind and lovely as I can to everyone I meet, and leave the rest to God.
And each bit of kindness that flows through me assures me of God's love for me.
And I give up my strength and try to be as humble and selfless as I can and leave myself entirely to the mercy and love of God.
The more we embrace our own helplessness the more we can cast all our cares upon God.

Do what you can to be lovely.
Do what you can to believe.
And leave the rest to God, and you will be, and already are, and always have been, in safe hands.

I've just read the posts here and it seems to me like a lot of love has been poured out your way.
And, for what its worth, I will kneel down and say a prayer for you after I post this.

So, stop thinking, give up your own effort, let go, and trust God.

You take care my friend.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
I have trouble believing all the time.
I don't think its demon-possession, I just think its that we can't actually see God and Jesus with our own eyes.
It is hard to believe and keep believing in what we can't see, so be easy on yourself.

When I feel distant from God I just purpose in my heart to be as kind and lovely as I can to everyone I meet, and leave the rest to God.
And each bit of kindness that flows through me assures me of God's love for me.
And I give up my strength and try to be as humble and selfless as I can and leave myself entirely to the mercy and love of God.
The more we embrace our own helplessness the more we can cast all our cares upon God.

Do what you can to be lovely.
Do what you can to believe.
And leave the rest to God, and you will be, and already are, and always have been, in safe hands.

I've just read the posts here and it seems to me like a lot of love has been poured out your way.
And, for what its worth, I will kneel down and say a prayer for you after I post this.

So, stop thinking, give up your own effort, let go, and trust God.

You take care my friend.
"Amen".............:)

Attachments