I think it only fitting that I say...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mystdancer50

Senior Member
Feb 26, 2012
2,522
50
48
...I am feeling amazingly cynical and sarcastic today and, I daresay, that most of my responses to forum threads today will reflect that. :)

And, may I add, stop romanticizing sin. Sin is ugly, foul and dark. It is rebellion against a holy God, who seeks only our best, and we decide that sin is what we want. Adam didn't eat the fruit because of his love for Eve. He ate because he wanted to. End of story.
 

Attachments

  • Eph 5 copy.jpg
    Eph 5 copy.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 109