I Think It Was Michael

  • Thread starter Thread starter thedevilhatesme
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

thedevilhatesme

Guest
Psalms 91:11 [KJV] - "For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways."

I was driving one day and at one point I felt like someone was in the car with me. I didn't feel scared, I just felt a really strong presence. Well, I glanced over my shoulder and didn't see anyone or anything so I went about driving. But the feeling was still there. I felt like someone was literally sitting behind me! I actually pulled over and checked the back seats. I have a SUV with 3 rows of seats so I wasn't taking any chances - though I'm not even sure what I would have done if I'd actually found someone anyway, besides scream. Thankfully there was no one, nothing.


When I got home I still felt a bit strange. I plopped down on the couch and closed my eyes. I do that a lot when I'm thinking or just listening, especially when I'm alone. I think better with my eyes closed. I don't know why. Anyway, I heard the faint sound of music. I'd been listening to music the evening before and left my iPad on all night. Forgot all about it. Lo and behold when I picked it up playing on my iPad was "Mikhael (Angel of Divine Protection)" by Corciolli.

View attachment 144006

I'd never heard the song before and I had no idea whatsoever who or what Corciolli was. It was a "random" track playing on Spotify. And, I really didn't even hear the song. I couldn't tell you what it sounded like. I don't even remember it. I just heard some faint music coming from somewhere at the exact moment that I was sitting down, thinking, listening, trying to understand who or what was in the car with me.


I looked up Corciolli before posting this - just because I was curious. I found out that it's some "New Age" "relaxation" music or something to that effect. I wasn't interested after I realized that. But I do feel as though I was not alone that morning. It's just one of those experiences that has just stuck with me. I'm trying to understand the lesson, appreciate the blessing. I know there is one. Our God is Awesome!