I think the devil is just trying to ruin my Testimony.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 9, 2021
I had a strange dream last night.I was in a car, that I had apparently rented and some guy (two Mexican's in the car), driving, flipped the car. It was apparently in a bad neighborhood, and then some gang members hooked up to the car and started driving off. I was afraid and was thinking to myself that I would have to fight these people with weaponS quickly when they pulled up to their house but then, all of a sudden their crane unhooked and they crashed into a metal beam, and then the car flew off the highway and I said don't worry I'm very protected. The wierd thing that I saw while the car flew of the highway were pairs of demons, little one's, black shades dancing while the car was hovering and I had this feeling I the dream that they were helping me.

The car floated to this wierd destination, and then this women approached the car, and opened the door and was excited to see me and said "I remember you, I have been looking for you " I remember feeling very sexual toward's her while thinking she was a witch in the dream, but a non-human witch. the two guy's were really confused and then she got into this car afterward's which looked really unusual and then drove off and I woke up.

I remember upon waking I fealt really angry because I hate these people or whatever they are.

this one women was the women I met who had something strange about her, is this a warning from Jesus The God Of Heaven

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
You seem to constantly be looking for meaning in every little thing.
Based off the way a number of your threads have gone I'm going to guess you have a history of mental illness?
And I mean that, not as an insult, but as a sincere inquiry. You seem to fixate on things and try to interpret everything to have some spiritual intent.
I am not qualified to even guess what sort of mental illness it may be, but I feel it's highly likely.
I have severe depression and have had many friends with various mental illnesses over the years. So I've grown to take note of certain behaviors that are typical.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Gotta be careful with dreams man. Our own spirits can produce a lot of "nonsense" that "seems" to mean something but that meaning changes as we walk daily. So like in the other thread, if you look "too" closely then things can get a bit "horoscopey". Like, I saw a black dog in my dream...that must mean...??? Or I saw a bunch of blue, that must mean I'm having a revelation soon. That sort of stuff.

Some dreams can be attacks yes, but just because something is incredibly "heavy" it may also be a warning. Trying to interpret someone else's dreams without the Lord's guidance is like fortune telling so I'm not going to bother. There's a scripture I think is relevant if you are going to pay attention to dreams about omens that for me is important...can't recall offhand other than you aren't supposed to interpret omens and probably the biggest reason is that it's nonsense...too much superstition and paying attention to things you can't really see will just cause you to stumble, although some may need the lesson.

Neither am I saying the Lord doesn't speak through dreams or that he won't help you in this area. That's between you and him though...I think it is for me at least. You could be different. Just don't overclock your "CPU" or drive too fast to the point of being reckless in "cerebration land". I've mentally exhausted myself many a time and sort of fallen prey to stuff I wouldn't if I had more reserves. Peace and take care...

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
It was just a dream.

Jul 23, 2018
Before bedtime apply the blood of Jesus to your sleep and your person. Rebuke the enemy and pray this;

Jul 23, 2018
Report back in a few days and tell us your victory!

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!

B

Blackpowderduelist

I had a strange dream last night.I was in a car, that I had apparently rented and some guy (two Mexican's in the car), driving, flipped the car. It was apparently in a bad neighborhood, and then some gang members hooked up to the car and started driving off. I was afraid and was thinking to myself that I would have to fight these people with weaponS quickly when they pulled up to their house but then, all of a sudden their crane unhooked and they crashed into a metal beam, and then the car flew off the highway and I said don't worry I'm very protected. The wierd thing that I saw while the car flew of the highway were pairs of demons, little one's, black shades dancing while the car was hovering and I had this feeling I the dream that they were helping me.

The car floated to this wierd destination, and then this women approached the car, and opened the door and was excited to see me and said "I remember you, I have been looking for you " I remember feeling very sexual toward's her while thinking she was a witch in the dream, but a non-human witch. the two guy's were really confused and then she got into this car afterward's which looked really unusual and then drove off and I woke up.

I remember upon waking I fealt really angry because I hate these people or whatever they are.

this one women was the women I met who had something strange about her, is this a warning from Jesus The God Of Heaven
Nope. its not a warning nor prophetic it's just a dream, nothing more.
You need to be grounded in scholarly study of the word. You need a good scholarly teacher/mentor to help guide you through the word.

Mar 9, 2021
Based off the way a number of your threads have gone I'm going to guess you have a history of mental illness?
And I mean that, not as an insult, but as a sincere inquiry. You seem to fixate on things and try to interpret everything to have some spiritual intent.
I am not qualified to even guess what sort of mental illness it may be, but I feel it's highly likely.
I have severe depression and have had many friends with various mental illnesses over the years. So I've grown to take note of certain behaviors that are typical.
Take some time to review the screenshot's of a demon.

second, I live in a world much different then you.

When I got people, and recordings of people coming through portals and all this other stuff, who want to have conversations and etc and you call it mental illness, your one of those poor saps that know nothing about reality.

I have since realized it's a waste of time to talk to people who read a book and know nothing.

I'm getting pissed off.

most professing Christian's act like satanist's, and I'm starting to wonder if they really just are.

I don't have time for you

Attachments

Mar 9, 2021
does this look like mental illness Either!

the things you all have NO idea about, the things in this world.

The constant arguments "Christian's" get into because they are divided about doctrinal alteration's in translations! you must have never heard of the concept, divide and conquer, while satan and the evil people in this world are organized band together and assist each other, Christian's are sitting there saying the same things they have since time immemorial!

Everyone Know'S Jesus is God if you haven't figured it out Yet!

This Constant irritation! dealing with spirits, witch's, that worthless garbage the devil and then having to try to explain things to people who Conceptually understand nothing!

there's a reason people have their strange beliefs in this world! I don't even know sometimes what to think because of the strange Expieriences I've had but I know one thing! you all make it as difficult as possible in this world!

the spirits control everything! how and why you feel the way you do, random thoughts, inventions, calligraphy, concepts, and all of the new age way of thinking!

I sorry if it's hard for you to rationalize what you know from reading The Bible and then calling what someone's expieriencing mental illness.

Last time I checked you weren't someone who had to argue with demons for seven year's! you weren't the person who had someone who to you and blinded your eyes in the parking lot where you couldn't see where it fealt like my mind glitched and everyone saw it!

you weren't the person some guy walked up to glowing!

The Truth is none of you really believe in anything! Then when someone comes to you to try to find answer's you cram down their throat's what little you understand!

There is a large majority of Christian's who stand on street corner's yelling the word hell, when The Gospel is called The Gospel Of Peace! It's about Reconciliation not hell!

and then you piss people off calling thing's you have no Idea about mebtal ipness because you Believe mental health professionals who have the damn star of satan in their office!

you're suppose to search for meaning in everything! That's the point of life.

the constant misconception's modern "Christian's" have is irrational.

most professing "Christian's" can't even get past the fact animal's have souls or does THE BIBLE say everything in it which has the "breath of life" and when God breathed onan he became a living soul.

I'm starting to become irritated with how all of you fall in satan's hand without realizing it.and the Majority of professing "Christian's" do more work for him then for God! This Whole world is insane!

then you all clamor on and on for your fear of science without even knowing what it is!?

Attachments

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
@anonymous777888 I'm sorry that you feel this way. Spiritual oppression can be pretty rough for sure. I don't think Subhumanoidal was meaning anything nefarious with his post but people don't always know what is spiritual and what is mental and what that distinction is will vary with most. Like sleep deprived delirium or fever delirium.

Keep posting if you feel led and don't allow the enemy to use a post to upset you. If a post has no value and you don't see an opportunity for the Lord to produce patience or teach you something, move on?

I see meaning in many things, including things that make me angry as a trial/learning experience/growth opportunity that maybe the Lord put in my life or maybe he uses it in a Romans 8:28 fashion. Either way, it takes effort to direct it toward him sometimes but the effort has paid off many times.

Peace.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
All that ranting only made him come across mentally ill even more.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
you weren't the person some guy walked up to glowing!
Can you share more about this? Because...

In February 2020, I woke up at 3am to get water, looked out our kitchen window and, long story short, saw a beam of light transform into a "person of light". Glowing from fingers to feet. It crossed the street and went back the way it came. It turned the corner and I never saw it again.

I woke my husband and at first he didn't believe me. Told our friends who follow Christ because I was hoping someone could tell me WHY I would see a spirit. One friend said a lot of "weird" things happen around 3 am and many spiritual sightings have been witnessed here.

I never got an answer...and most folks just say, "Huh. That's strange" Or they look at me like I'm nuts.

But I know it's possible to see into the spirit world. So I figure it's spiritual discernment.

At any rate, the person of light I saw didn't come near me. What happened in your situation?

CS1

May 23, 2012

Dreams are used to get your attention and prepare you for something coming. In every dream search for

1. the word of God 2. does it edify 3. who is glorified

Your dream sounds more like an attack of fear, and possible weakness in you. If in the dream you can know something is a demon then they are not there to help yet you thought maybe there were. That is deception. From your dream, the demons came prior to the women, who you found to be sexual. That adulterous women in a dream are 1. apostate 2. deception 3. appealing to the flesh.

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
Dreams are used to get your attention and prepare you for something coming. In every dream search for

1. the word of God 2. does it edify 3. who is glorified

Your dream sounds more like an attack of fear, and possible weakness in you. If in the dream you can know something is a demon then they are not there to help yet you thought maybe there were. That is deception. From your dream, the demons came prior to the women, who you found to be sexual. That adulterous women in a dream are 1. apostate 2. deception 3. appealing to the flesh.
In case you missed it, the original poster whom you replied to have been banned, however your reply might be helpful to others.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
In case you missed it, the original poster whom you replied to have been banned, however your reply might be helpful to others.
Whoops. You're right. Didn't notice that yesterday.