I think there is something strange going on in the conspiracy thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter psalm6819
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nested conspiracy theories are fun to unravel. Sort of like Chinese puzzles or hardy boy/nancy drew mysteries.


I can't say what it is because then they will know I'm unto them....

You know who I mean.......

they are among us..........

but cunningly concealed
 
I'm not sure, can't really validate this, but,

we heard that there MIGHT BE a conspiracy between the 'lawyers-doctors-preachers-and get this, cowboys'.....
and that they are coming after us, right this minute.....
we are digging an under-ground-bunker and stock-piling...
don't even try to find us................HIGH OOOO SILVER..........
:o:rolleyes:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i have suspected for quite some time now that misinformation is deliberately posted here in order to divert attention away from the true agenda of the conspiracy section.
 
POST,

we think you might have a handle on what is TRULY-GOING-ON.....
DON'T TRUST ANYONE!!!!??????!!!!!!!
:eek::confused:
 
i have suspected for quite some time now that misinformation is deliberately posted here in order to divert attention away from the true agenda of the conspiracy section.

I didn't realize our conspiracy section had an agenda.

I'm always the last to know.
 
I didn't realize our conspiracy section had an agenda.

I'm always the last to know.

Maybe because they were trying to hide it from you, but it seems as though you found out.:p

Just kidding
 
I understand you have to deny it and play innocent O Supreme One.

I just want everyone to know this is just a little joke between friends.
This doesn't mean anything.
It's just a little joke.
Haha, we always joke like this.
Doesn't mean a thing.
And AOC will never say anything like this again in public.
Not ever.
 
i have suspected for quite some time now that misinformation is deliberately posted here in order to divert attention away from the true agenda of the conspiracy section.

just about -everything- posted in this section is misinformation actually...

as i remember it...the whole point of creating the conspiracy forum was for it to be a 'loony bin' so that this nonsense could be kept out of the serious forums...
 
just about -everything- posted in this section is misinformation actually...

as i remember it...the whole point of creating the conspiracy forum was for it to be a 'loony bin' so that this nonsense could be kept out of the serious forums...

Loony bin?

Rachel,
when you find out some of your family members are just reptilian aliens in disguise, waiting patiently for you to fall asleep so they can eat your face off...
don't come crying to us.
 
I love and respect both you as a person and also your intelligence Rachel but you're something of a buzzkill at times... lol ;)


just about -everything- posted in this section is misinformation actually...

as i remember it...the whole point of creating the conspiracy forum was for it to be a 'loony bin' so that this nonsense could be kept out of the serious forums...
 
Yeah yeah, what maxwel said... they there believe it.

Loony bin?

Rachel,
when you find out some of your family members are just reptilian aliens in disguise, waiting patiently for you to fall asleep so they can eat your face off...
don't come crying to us.
 
Loony bin?

Rachel,
when you find out some of your family members are just reptilian aliens in disguise, waiting patiently for you to fall asleep so they can eat your face off...
don't come crying to us.

we space aliens don't have family...we are grown in tanks...
 
I can't say what it is because then they will know I'm unto them....

You know who I mean.......

they are among us..........

but cunningly concealed

Just because you're paranoid
Doesn't mean
They ain't out to get ya