I thirst for you

  • Thread starter Thread starter savedbyyourmercy
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

savedbyyourmercy

Guest
A psalm of David. When he was in the Desert of Judah. You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water. Psalm 63:1


Dear Lord,
As I read the psalmist there are many times he mentioned his thirst and longing for you..... It makes me think... do I really long and thirst for you like that... or am I so busy thinking about the affairs of this world ..about my petty problems in this life that I hardly even think of you..... but I know oh Lord that I can only have peace when I am with you alone.... but many times I am preoccupied.... Lord I pray that I may have real thirst and longing for you... I know it comes only from knowing you and true loving you... Lord please open the eyes of my heart Lord that I may be awed with your love through the saving grace of my Lord Jesus Christ.. May I continuously be enthralled by your beauty...be amazed by your wisdom... be delighted and secured by your justice and be awed by your love... may I fall in love with you more and more Lord God... then I will long and thirst for you ...and wait for that glorious day when I will see you... :)

 
Amen~
Mmmmmmm to be ho
nest i'm in that kind of mood.
I'm lost a
nd i feel like i am not doing enough to please my God.