I thought i saw a........

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1still_waters

Name the last thing/something you thought you saw, but what you saw, wasn't what you thought you saw.

I thought I saw the full moon, but it really was a lightbulb reflection in the window.

M

MissCris

I thought I saw a black bear in the trees off the side of the road while walking, but it was really a big rock...so there was no need for me to have gone running the other direction about to have a heart attack.

P

persNickety

A pewdy cat?

Sep 6, 2013
I thought I saw an AX MURDERER in my bedroom, but it was really just a reflection in a dark mirror. O_O

S

Shouryu

I thought I saw an AX MURDERER in my bedroom, but it was really just a reflection in a dark mirror. O_O
Shouldn't it stand to reason that if you saw a reflection, it was your own?

*gasp*

GRACIE LOOKS LIKE AN AXE MURDERER!!!

Sep 6, 2013
Shouldn't it stand to reason that if you saw a reflection, it was your own?

*gasp*

GRACIE LOOKS LIKE AN AXE MURDERER!!!
Hey well... it was my coat on a hanger reflected in the mirror. So technically, I just wear ax murderer clothing. :p

I

iTOREtheSKY

I am blaming Grace now for me thinking of 2 films..."So I Married An Ax Murderer" & "American Psycho"
laffin' to myself here....because now I realized why when I looked in the mirror today & thought the following :"Man,I need to get my hair cut soon..sheesh,it's looking like Christian Bale's do' from American Psycho".

Thanks Grace! lolz (now if only I could get his physique...makes note to talk with Descyple) lolz

american psycho-hueylewis cd.jpg

It's hip to be square!

(oh,and I once thought I saw a $5 bill in the road...so I raced into oncoming traffic to get it. Turns out it was one of those fake $$$ bible tract things. I was all like...sigh* I already have Jesus,I need $5!)

J

Jullianna

I thought I saw a dead body in a ravine once.

We pulled off of the road and started walking down there. One of us started yelling at the guy on the way down, just in case he was only sleeping. He sat up and looked at us like WE were the crazy ones. :rolleyes:

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
I was visiting my sister and one of her cats is very shy and reserved and hides all the time. I thought I saw it at the end of their hallway, in the dark, so I started talking to him, "Hey Ollie! Here kitty kitty, come here!" and then I got a little closer and saw that I was talking to a shoe. My sister and her husband had quite a giggle fit about it. :rolleyes:

P

persNickety

I thought I saw a cat. In my old place, I woke up to my door being open and I saw a black silhouette of a cat sitting at my door. I thought it was the cat that we had at the time, so I called it and the silhouette didn't move. Then I heard the cat we had in the kitchen eating her dry food which is far away from my room. I was like, what the heck is at starring at me at my door!!! I jumped out of bed and turned the light on and there wasn't anything there. Once I calmed down and laid back in bed, the black silhouette was gone. So I thought I saw a ghost cat lol.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
I was visiting my sister and one of her cats is very shy and reserved and hides all the time. I thought I saw it at the end of their hallway, in the dark, so I started talking to him, "Hey Ollie! Here kitty kitty, come here!" and then I got a little closer and saw that I was talking to a shoe. My sister and her husband had quite a giggle fit about it. :rolleyes:
HAHA sounds like something I would do. XD

I have to read everything I read like 2-3 times because I'm always misreading things.

Misty77

Aug 30, 2013
I thought I saw a hurt dog by the back road to my parents' house. It was a fluffy black dog that had to have weighed at least 100 pounds. What caught my eye is that my sister sped just a few feet from his head (dogs by the road in East Texas is pretty common), but he didn't even flinch. Since I used to work for a vet, I asked my sister to stop the car so I could check on him. I got maybe 10 feet from the dog when he jumped up and started barking aggressively. I ran back to my car with the dog right on my heels who miraculously didn't bite me. My guardian angel must have been tossed me to the car because running isn't really my thing. (MMA is a different story.)

Chainhand

Jun 1, 2013
I thought I saw a sewage truck unloading, but it was just election season...

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
I once thought I saw Brad Pitt in my mirror...................... turns out it was just me.

It was an easy mistake to make!!!

Misty77

Aug 30, 2013
I once thought I saw Brad Pitt in my mirror...................... turns out it was just me.

Screen Shot 2013-12-27 at 9.22.55 AM.jpg
And I mean that in the nicest way possible =)

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010

View attachment 67503
And I mean that in the nicest way possible =)
Thank you Misty77. When I compare myself with Brad Pitt, most women respond with derision and mockery. But you responded with.................................. hey, wait a minute!!!

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
My friend has this clear stone with an angel figurine inside of it. It's small and she carries it in her purse. Well the first time I saw it she was showing it to another friend and I thought it was a tiny skeleton. I was glad it was an angel.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
I once thought I saw a fireball flying across a lake.................................. turns out it was just Jullianna water-skiing!!!

It's because she has red hair (do I really need to explain all my jokes to you people???).

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
I once thought I saw a couple of freshly baked buns fall seemingly out of nowhere to the ground........................ turns out it was just the result of iTORE laughing too hard.