I tried cutting myself

  • Thread starter Thread starter selenah
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

selenah

Guest
So yeah, I'm really messed up right now. I don't know if God is real anymore, but whatever. If He is, maybe He will help out.
 
He is real please do not do any bodily harm against yourself, GOD loves you and I have prayed for you, whats going on?
 
Selenah, you must be very careful of what you are doing because cutting yourself really isn't a good sign. God really does exists and He loves you more than anyone could ever do. He sent His own Son to die for you. All you have to do is come before Him with faith, ask Him to forgive you of your sins, repent from them, and follow Him and HE will lead you. But please don't harm your body anymore. Ask God to help you in your situation.


1 kings 18:

26So they took the bull which was given them, and they prepared it, and called on the name of Baal from morning even till noon, saying, “O Baal, hear us!” But there was no voice; no one answered. Then they leaped about the altar which they had made.
27 And so it was, at noon, that Elijah mocked them and said, “Cry aloud, for he is a god; either he is meditating, or he is busy, or he is on a journey, or perhaps he is sleeping and must be awakened.” 28 So they cried aloud, and CUT THEMSELVES, as was their custom, with knives and lances, until the blood gushed out on them. 29 And when midday was past, they prophesied until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice. But there was no voice; no one answered, no one paid attention.
 
So yeah, I'm really messed up right now. I don't know if God is real anymore, but whatever. If He is, maybe He will help out.

Please don't cut yourself God would be sad to see his on creation to have such pain. God will love you endlessly. And Don't worry God is real. without good. Who created the universe? Who made man? who made earth? I say god =) Be in the path of god and you shall always be safe from harm
 
"God Please Help this man not cut himself and see the light of god please protect him from any further harm I love you god and I love you jesus I pray in jesus name amen"
 
"God Please Help this man not cut himself and see the light of god please protect him from any further harm I love you god and I love you jesus I pray in jesus name amen"

Amen.

I've cut before too, but I overcame it. Trust me, God is real.
 
Praying that Jesus will wrap His loving arms around you, bringing His comfort and the healing you seek.

Hugs and God bless.
pickles
 
"God Please Help this man not cut himself and see the light of god please protect him from any further harm I love you god and I love you jesus I pray in jesus name amen"


HAHAHA i'm sorry but it's not a He, it is a she. When the name is pink it is a girl, when the name is blue it is a guy, common knolwedge there.
 
HAHAHA i'm sorry but it's not a He, it is a she. When the name is pink it is a girl, when the name is blue it is a guy, common knolwedge there.

I personally would've never guessed myself if I hadn't seen the name.. lol
 
So yeah, I'm really messed up right now. I don't know if God is real anymore, but whatever. If He is, maybe He will help out.

been thinking about it recently myself.

God is real and He loves us.

Just pray with an open heart for His deliverance from this.

Dear Lord, You know what we need before we ask, but as Your children we ask for Your mercy and grace.Allow us to realize that the trials of this life may be Your blessings in disguise. In Jesus name we pray. Amen

YouTube - Laura Story - Blessings

crucifixion-top-view.jpg
 
Maybe everyone should put more effort into finding out whats wrong with her and trying to stop her cutting rather than convincing her God is real... priorities people.
 
i can tell u this i though abt it because i though that i was alone and my parents were always on my case and some time i feel like just giving up. but i was going to church but it was only a routine (like serving Jesus and the devil at one time ) . But then i goin to church more because i alway wanted to be out of the house and while doing that i became more deep with god. so in the end it does not pay off to do that because u an only hurt ur self and the ppl who love u
 
Re:Dear Sister Selenah, Don't miss your wonderful life

Dear Sister, God has a wonderful life waiting for you. I know it may not seem like it right now.

You are hurting, I don't know why, or you do things that you feel guilty for?

Either way, it is only a device commonly used to keep you from the wonderful life God has waiting for you.

I know, I was a burner for a long time. I did it because I hurt inside. God will stop the hurting.

Believe me Sister, God loves you, I love you, there are millions of Brothers and Sisters in Christ who love you.

Don't hurt yourself anymore, please! Next time you feel like hurting yourself, stop, close your eyes and ask God to take this feeling from you. Go out and find your Brothers and Sisters who love you. They will help you find the life God wants you to live.

I pray that you God lays His hands on you right now, takes away your pain, heals you physically, spiritually,mentally, fills you with peace, tranquility and joy, in Jesus name, Amen

This helped me, I hope it help you:
Oh Lord, how long must I call for help before you listen?
I shout to You in vain; there is no answer. Help Murder! I cry, but no one comes to save. Must I forever see this sin and sadness all around me?


Wherever I look, there is oppression and bribery and men who love to argue and to fight. The law is not enforced and there is no justice given in the courts, for the wicked far outnumber the righteous, and bribes and trickery prevail."

"The Lord replied; Look and be amazed! You will be astounded at what I am about to do! For I am going to do something in your own lifetime that you will have to see to believe." Habakkuk 1: 3-5 Does it not feel right
?
Does it not feel like something tremendous is about to happen? It is in the air! Are you ready?


Dear Lord Jesus, please forgive me for my sins, cast all negative, fearful, doubting spirits far from me, heal me physically, mentally, spiritually, grant me the gift of faith,
wisdom, peace, tranquility, joy, and the certainty that you will never leave me, fill me now with your Holy Spirit, lead and guide my future path in life, these things I ask in Jesus name, Amen

Dear brothers and sisters, speak to our Father often, read His word a bit everyday, go out and find your brothers and sisters of The Almighty God !!! Remember, Salvation is not a feeling, God is with us always. It is only feelings that change. God will return joy to your life, stay close to Him !!!

May God pour out His richest blessings upon you and yours !!! Have a great day in Jesus.

Love in Jesus Christ
bro Gary



Go out and find your Brothers and Sisters in Jesus, they will be a great help to you. Next time you feel like hurting yourself, close your eyes and ask God to help you stop hurting.
So yeah, I'm really messed up right now. I don't know if God is real anymore, but whatever. If He is, maybe He will help out.