I want more please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I have for a while now been very desperate yo see deeper into his heart and to see and to be enveloped in his beauty and absolute wonder more, I want so very badly to be able to see deeper into his heart and to be in awe at his power and glory and I have wanted a deeper fire a stronger love and and a closer intimacy with him. I am as a hungry child calling out in the dead of night or a babe crying out for nourishment. I want more of him and I am asking for prayers for this happen as fast as possible and as much as possible and also for all that he would give me in response that he might give double to all others who also hunger for him

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord quench the thirst of Blain, please bless Blain, in this matter, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Nov 29, 2016
Lord, I pray right now for Blain that you would feed his hunger with more of You and continue to ignite the burning passion blazed in his heart craving for more intimacy with You. I pray that You would continue to provide Blain nourishment through the Word and let it pour out to others who seek the same desire. Like a horse panting for water, may his soul continually pant for you. To dwell in and gaze at your splendid and majestic beauty and wonder. In Jesus name. Amen.
I have for a while now been very desperate yo see deeper into his heart and to see and to be enveloped in his beauty and absolute wonder more, I want so very badly to be able to see deeper into his heart and to be in awe at his power and glory and I have wanted a deeper fire a stronger love and and a closer intimacy with him. I am as a hungry child calling out in the dead of night or a babe crying out for nourishment. I want more of him and I am asking for prayers for this happen as fast as possible and as much as possible and also for all that he would give me in response that he might give double to all others who also hunger for him

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Psalm 42:1 As the deer pants for the water brooks, So my soul pants for You, O God.
Psalm 84:2
My soul longed and even yearned for the courts of the LORD; My heart and my flesh sing for joy to the living God.

Psalm 119:20
My soul is crushed with longing After Your ordinances at all times.

Psalm 119:131
I opened my mouth wide and panted, For I longed for Your commandments.

Nov 29, 2016
Yeah, I knew it was deer instead of horse, but I just kept it there. Either way it don't matter. It's still an animal panting for water lol.
But yeah, that's where I got the inspiration from to write that prayer :)
and also
Psalm 27:4 One thing I have desired of the Lord,That will I seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord
All the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the Lord,
And to inquire in His temple.
Psalm 42:1 As the deer pants for the water brooks, So my soul pants for You, O God.
Psalm 84:2
My soul longed and even yearned for the courts of the LORD; My heart and my flesh sing for joy to the living God.

Psalm 119:20
My soul is crushed with longing After Your ordinances at all times.

Psalm 119:131
I opened my mouth wide and panted, For I longed for Your commandments.

Dec 23, 2012
its very encouraging to see such a desire for a person seeking a deeper relationship in christ. dont worry about the 'fast', abraham was very old before he saw the promise come to pass, moses too when used by God. i truly believe that God would give us all that the disciples had in a moment if he knew we could handle it, but he is gentle, preparing the 'me' to be part of a body, learning to wash feet and serve in his name. What often amazes me is when years past an event a person reveals how they were blessed in christ by me, and i wasn't even aware of it. Just always keep your eyes on him, treat everyday as new.
psalm 119 is one of my favorites along with psalm 23. May you be a blessing to those seeking, those hurting and those that are lost.
always pray on behalf of mankind as part of the body of christ, bridging the gap between man and God., with Jesus as the head and foundation. And give thanks when those special times come that you can walk with a fellow-servant, sold out for Christ. blessings to you..

Taro

Apr 12, 2017
Dear Lord I pray that You consider and grant Blain his desire in his heart to have a deeper understanding, connection, and relationship with You. May You bless him with favor and receive this prayer. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Yes Lord, we lift Blain up to you.
We thank for his desire to know you deeper and that he seeks you.

May he know and trust that anyone who seeks you will find you. You will lead them on a level path.
May Blain know this for him.

May he trust in you to work in him as you know best for him.
Feed him and nourish him as a Father does for his children, so that he may grow.
As he walks and walks with you, may he know he is in your hands.

Thank you for the desires in his heart and thank you that you given them to him.

We ask this in Jesus name.

Isaiah 41:13
For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand,
Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’