I want to change my life

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Shilo

Senior Member
Aug 31, 2011
1,985
108
63
I would like to have a group of people who want to start a chat group on changing our lives. I have tried to do this on my own but I think a group of people doing the same thing can help and keep each other accountable. Each person would would set goals of what they want to change and how they are going to get there. If anyone would like to help please let me know. thanks.

Posted here because this is were people come for prayer and support.
thank you