I want to know Muslims?!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miri

Since this is an Arab forum, not a Muslim forum, why not go to an actual muslim site and ask muslims?

Best response on here!

S

StrongHardWorkingLeader

Your post is just showing everyone that you have no idea what your talking about. If after reading this post you dont get it.. you never will

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Comparing Islam and Christianity[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Muhammad...[/TD]
[TD]Jesus...[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Said Allah does not love
those who reject Islam.
(Quran 30:45, 3:32, 22:38)[/TD]
[TD]Said God loves everyone.
(John 3:16)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]"I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)[/TD]
[TD]"He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)[/TD]
[TD]"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)[/TD]
[TD]"Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)[/TD]
[TD]"Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)[/TD]
[TD]Neither owned nor traded slaves.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Abu Dawud 4390)[/TD]
[TD]Beheaded no one.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)[/TD]
[TD]Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]"If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Quran 2:194)[/TD]
[TD]"If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)[/TD]
[TD]"Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Quran 33:50)[/TD]
[TD]Was celibate.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)[/TD]
[TD]Did not have sex with children.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)[/TD]
[TD]Never harmed a woman.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]"O you who believe! Fight those of the
unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Quran 9:123)[/TD]
[TD]"Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )[/TD]
[TD]Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)[/TD]
[TD]Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Encouraged his men to rape enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Quran 4:24)[/TD]
[TD]Never encouraged rape.
Never enslaved women.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Quran 8:41)[/TD]
[TD]"The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)[/TD]
[TD]Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]"And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Quran 8:39)[/TD]
[TD]"Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)[/TD]
[TD]Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)[/TD]
[TD]Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)[/TD]
[TD]What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Quran 4:102)[/TD]
[TD]Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.[/TD]
[TD]Demanded nothing for himself.
Died without possessions.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Advocated crucifying others.
(Quran 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)[/TD]
[TD]Was crucified himself.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)[/TD]
[TD]According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere)[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Differences Between
Early Muslims and Christians[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Muhammad's Companions...[/TD]
[TD]Jesus's Disciples...[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Lived as warriors.[/TD]
[TD]Lived like harmless hippies.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Slew and persecuted religious minorities.[/TD]
[TD]Were slain and persecuted
as a religious minority.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Emphasis on Jihad (the way of Muhammad)

"He who fights that Allah's word should
be superior fights in Allah's cause"
(Bukhari 53:355)[/TD]
[TD]Emphasis on Evangelism (the way of Jesus)

"Go ye into all the world and preach
the gospel to every creature"
(Matthew 15:16)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Attacked and conquered the populations in
parts of 28 modern countries in just the first
three decades following Muhammad's death.[/TD]
[TD]Did not resort to violence of any sort,
despite tremendous persecution.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Declared holy war on the people of five
major world religions in just the first
100 years following Muhammad's death.[/TD]
[TD]Went centuries without declaring 'holy war'.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Plundered and lived off the wealth of others.[/TD]
[TD]Gave away their possessions to those in need.
(Acts 2:44-45)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Captured and enslaved non-Muslim people.[/TD]
[TD]Considered themselves to be slaves of others.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Waged war to keep members from leaving
the religion. Put apostates to death.[/TD]
[TD]No record of aggression toward apostates.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Muhammad's own family members quickly
fell into armed warfare against each other.[/TD]
[TD]Jesus' disciples never resorted to violence
against one another (or anyone else).[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]First 240 Years:
11 of the first 32 caliphs were
murdered by fellow Muslims.[/TD]
[TD]First 240 Years:
14 of the first 25 popes were martyred by
pagans (none by fellow Christians).[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Caliphs were polygamous and maintained harems of hundreds of captured sex slaves.[/TD]
[TD]Popes were expected to be celibate.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Islamic mosques sustained by taxes forced from subjugated non-Muslims (the jizya).[/TD]
[TD]Christian churches sustained
by voluntary tithes from Christians.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
OK some VERY important mistakes on this list. "Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence." "Lived like harmless hippies." "Did not resort to violence of any sort,
despite tremendous persecution." "Jesus' disciples never resorted to violence against one another (or anyone else)."

Luke 22:36 He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Are we thinking that Jesus wanted them to buy swords for display?

John 2:15
So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Jesus made a whip and chased everyone out of the temple.

Also, Simon Peter cuts the guy's ear off before Jesus stops him.

This wasn't a group of wusses. They were certified G's.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
Acturly its simple. They fight one another because of the fact I stated above and because after muhammed died they got into a fight about who should take his place. The Sunni wanted that someone from the family takes hi place and te Shia wanted to bring someone else in. So thats the 2 reasons why they fight one another
Well in the big scope of life I'm what you'd call a Peacenik, and I find anyone fighting pretty confusing. That's just how I roll.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Does every single Muslim want to force Islam and Sharia law on the world? No.

Does the quran command its followers fight and kill the unbelievers until they declare there is no god but allah and Muhammad is his messenger? Yes.

Of course not every Muslim follows these commands, but some do, and the fact that these commands exist are the reason its happening.

As for Christians killing everyone, the crusades were a Catholic response to Islamic conquest, and not just a random campaign to kill as many people as possible. Historically, there has not been major campaigns by Christian organizations to kill and subjugate others like there has been with Islam, and these commands are not a part of Jesus' teachings, but they can be found all over in Muhammads teachings, in both the quran and the hadiths.

You shouldnt start hating every Muslim you see or act against them or any of that, but if you want to fight against the calls for Jihad in the quran, learn about the scriptures of Islam and share it with others so that they can see whats in their teachings, too.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
OK some VERY important mistakes on this list. "Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence." "Lived like harmless hippies." "Did not resort to violence of any sort,
despite tremendous persecution." "Jesus' disciples never resorted to violence against one another (or anyone else)."

Luke 22:36 He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Are we thinking that Jesus wanted them to buy swords for display?

He told them to do that on the day before He was executed.. They said they had 2 swords and Jesus said it was enough... Enough? two swords?? actually one sword was enough..

In context we read ..

36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

So Jesus said they needed to get swords so as to fulfill prophecy that He would be numbered amoung transgressors. We read later that same night..

Matthew 26 :
51 And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.
52 Then said Jesus unto him,
Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

The whole incident was to fulfill prophecy.. But once it had been fulfilled Jesus to them to put their swords away and told them the famous quote ""all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword"""

John 2:15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Jesus made a whip and chased everyone out of the temple.
This is true Jesus did use the whip in the temple..

M

Mitspa

So I have been watching a lot of Fear Mongering in the media. I know the difference between the real and not real. I want to know

Are Muslims are actually here to usher in Sharri Law?

Do you Believe in Peace for everyone? Even if it apposes those law?

I have read the Qur'an. Do you believe in the whole Qur'an an or just parts of it. The way I see it. You can not believe just bits and pieces. You have to believe in the whole Qur'an. I ask this becaues it says

Surah 2:62 Section 8 Those who believe in the Qur'an and those who follow the Jewish Scriptures, and the Christians and Sabains and those who believe in Allah and the last day, and work in righteousness, Shall have their reward with the Lord; on them Shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

With that said you either believe in your Qur'an entirely not just portions to carry out a hidden agenda. Or you believe in none of it.

So why are Muslims attacking Christians? If you are not following Surah 2:62 of the Qur'an would that not make you a Hypocrite of the Qur'an?

I would like to know.
"fear mongering in the media" you mean the media that has gone out of its way to try and hide Islamic attacks and has told every lie under the sun to try and cover for these barbarians?

M

Mitspa

If I was a muslim I think I would be asking why Allah has left every muslim nation in poverty and Chaos and Jesus has made every Protestant nation, rich beyond measure?

J

jennymae

"fear mongering in the media" you mean the media that has gone out of its way to try and hide Islamic attacks and has told every lie under the sun to try and cover for these barbarians?
Not only the media. Even the police has been covering them. How could they do this to the public? I'm disappointed in them.

M

Mitspa

Not only the media. Even the police has been covering them. How could they do this to the public? I'm disappointed in them.
This is the PC nonsense that has corrupted the whole of European society and is now gained control of our own government and media ...If we only had a world leader that was anti-PC we could reverse a lot of this insanity? Maybe soon :) #MAGA

P

pottersclay

Just decline any gifts they want to send to you in the mail.:p

A

AfghanGirl

I'm Muslim....if there is anything you want to know pm me

The_Bible

Nov 11, 2016
So I have been watching a lot of Fear Mongering in the media. I know the difference between the real and not real. I want to know

Are Muslims are actually here to usher in Sharri Law?

Do you Believe in Peace for everyone? Even if it apposes those law?

I have read the Qur'an. Do you believe in the whole Qur'an an or just parts of it. The way I see it. You can not believe just bits and pieces. You have to believe in the whole Qur'an. I ask this becaues it says

Surah 2:62 Section 8 Those who believe in the Qur'an and those who follow the Jewish Scriptures, and the Christians and Sabains and those who believe in Allah and the last day, and work in righteousness, Shall have their reward with the Lord; on them Shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

With that said you either believe in your Qur'an entirely not just portions to carry out a hidden agenda. Or you believe in none of it.

So why are Muslims attacking Christians? If you are not following Surah 2:62 of the Qur'an would that not make you a Hypocrite of the Qur'an?

I would like to know.
ISIS are the only true Muslims who follow Qur'an exactly the way how it was written..burning, beheading, stoning, sex slavery and conquests all these activities were done by Muhammad before..the rest of 'moderate Muslims' either ignore violent verses of Qur'an or doesn't yet have a Kalashnikov or explosive belt to kill u.

With that being said Muslims are only trying to spread their religion around, they are the fastest growing religion and Christians need to step their game up. Tolerable muslim would make great christians as they are super religious but they put it all on the wrong thing. They for somemreason ignore the violence in the Quran and defend their religion to a critiquer by claiming "islamophobia" or not educated on the religion. Since the religion started it has caused wars mentioned in the quran itself. Religion of peace? 1)Battle of Badr, 2)Battlr of Uhud, 3)Battle of Shandaq.

Then we have the ottoman empire from 1299-WW2 the only empire fighting for the cause of religion and now ISIS with ofc help from America. The fastest growing religion but can't tame their terrorist organizations. Not all muslims support this but the Quran itself does, whether they accept it or not. If they want to spread Islam, it WILL have to involve the sharias they contain, depending on either being sunni or shia. That is why I say death to Islam, as in the religion NOT the people. Whereas, Quran promotes death to the 'kafir' or unbeliever rather than saving them from eternal damnation.

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who
disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads
and strike off every fingertip of them."
"Allah"(Quran 8:12)

Muslim (16:4131) - They were caught and brought to him (the Holy Prophet). He commanded about them, and (thus) their hands and feet were cut off and their eyes were gouged and then they were thrown in the sun, until they died

(Sahih Bukhari 66:82) - I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "In the last days (of the world) there will appear young people with foolish thoughts and ideas. They will give good talks, but they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out of its game, their faith will not exceed their throats. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for there will be a reward for their killers on the Day of Resurrection."